Stolen chibi, what will happen?

Cowgirl

Stolen chibi, what will happen?

So, I play PVE and I was just wondering what would happen if a chibi that is already partially leveled ends up in someone else's hands? Like does it automatically start letting the new owner level again, or does it end up mind wiped and start at level 1 and you have to name it, making it basically a new chibi? Just wondering cause my chances of finding out on PVE are slim. Thanks for any insight!

2 hours ago, yar said:

I traded for a prtially leveled chibi, and i was able to level it. I already leveled another chibi to 2 also.  when it hit level 3 it registered for my player.

I would be interested to know if it would continue to level you to all 5 levels or if you get capped since it had one used already. Thanks for the input!

11 hours ago, yar said:

I traded for a prtially leveled chibi, and i was able to level it. I already leveled another chibi to 2 also.  when it hit level 3 it registered for my player.

Strange since thats not what most people have reported. Wondering if that chibi was not named? maybe once you name it it becomes locked?

We had one that we traded for, and it was level one or two I think. We got all levels assigned to us other than what had already been leveled.  i.e. if it was level 2 we got three levels by the time we leveled it to 5.  then we had to level a fresh chibi all the way to get the last 2 levels we needed.  Hope that made sense lmao.

Archived