Valguero Abb Metal

LinkShadow

On 2/6/2020 at 8:37 AM, LinkShadow said:

Valguero Abb Metal

I play ark on Val and I am wondering what the cords of the aberration zone metal spawn is.

The only place you'll find metal down there is in the radiation zone. Not worth mining it there, you're better off having an outpost in blue zone on the actual Aberration map, and transferring it back to you Valguero base.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:56 PM, EatMyDust said:

The only place you'll find metal down there is in the radiation zone. Not worth mining it there, you're better off having an outpost in blue zone on the actual Aberration map, and transferring it back to you Valguero base.

Not true there's a ton of metal rocks on the giant spiral pillar in the middle of Val's abb area. I farm it all the time with an anky and ravy

23 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Not true there's a ton of metal rocks on the giant spiral pillar in the middle of Val's abb area. I farm it all the time with an anky and ravy

and thats just on 1x, you get at least 50k ingots per hour during 2x. If you only need a few k ingots it's a good spot, but if you need more than a few k then Ab blue zone is the best place to get it.

Archived