Dragon won't move ever

ManualPopcorn32

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ManualPopcorn32 said:

Dragon won't move ever

So, I've been playing with admincheats forever now and I've still not been able to make the Dragon Boss move, not even on its home ark, the island. Have they fixed this bug yet!?!?

It will only fight in its arena.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Juggernaut said:

Only the AI for Broodmother works outside of arenas since broodmother was the only boss that appeared on the actual island before they moved bosses to arenas. The good ole days of unlimited chitin. 

Actually, the Broodmother, Megapitechus and the Titans works fine anywhere. The Dragon, Overseer, Rockwell, Manticore, etc. do not because they are programmed in "stages", and spawning the actors is not enough to initiate the first one so they stays idle.

5 hours ago, ManualPopcorn32 said:

And don't say I'm cheating for trying to summon and tame a boss. I'm having fun.

Its not possible to fly around on a tamed version of the dragon boss :( i've tried before. the desert titan is kinda cool as an alternative tho. just make sure to use infinitestats cheat while riding it so it doesnt starve

8 hours ago, ManualPopcorn32 said:

Dragon won't move ever

So, I've been playing with admincheats forever now and I've still not been able to make the Dragon Boss move, not even on its home ark, the island. Have they fixed this bug yet!?!?

If you play PC, there are mods which can get you tamable dragons! It's unfortunate the vanilla boss doesn't work, but with how many dragon mods there are, there's a load of fun variety. Probably even mods that fix the vanilla dragon's AI.

Archived