Where the hell is the full Ark game in VR as was promised?!?

BrainwashZombie

Where the hell is the full Ark game in VR as was promised?!?

I cannot express how disappointed and disheartened I am that Wildcard has abandoned VR compatability. Literally just adjust the UI and remove head bobbing. How hard is that? But noooo. I have Skyrim VR working flawlessly with over 200 mods. Smooth as butter. No crashes. And Wildcard can't even get their base game with Native VR built in to work? Pathetic. Who even plays pancake games anymore? The internet is filled with hundreds of thousands  of requests and inquiry's and Wildcard is silent. What a disgrace. Ark Park is a slap in the face. A wave shooter? Really? Wow. Lack of effort much? 

@BrainwashZombiethe game has so many problems that VR seems like something in the stars. They talked about VR at some point but it seems that they expected other games to sell better or way more people to use VR. 

VR is at this point just a niche, most people don't want to spend the 1000$ or € and who can blame them. I would not count on VR for ARK unless VR becomes way more casual. Their team is probably way too small to invest into it.

Archived