I GOT SCREWED!!

Dready

I GOT SCREWED!!

So I was interduced to ark threw my son watching YouTube videos. Always finding myself saying "what the hell game is this again?" so I thought itd be a good idea to get it for my 8yr old. So after I jumped on this thing called ark, I instantaneously realized "what the hell kinda game is this". So after dying 400x and taking days to even know what the hell was going on let alone save. I started the survival. Once I was established my boy picked right up on it too. It's buggy as hell, iv errored out a million times, I know I got shafted on the switch version. But with that said it was enough to hook me...bad. My son now has it for his switch and between mine and his we have over 250hrs in and that's mainly sp or just us two. 

SO.. I get absolutely no DLC and by the sounds of it I won't get genisis either! I don't have the money to buy a computer or Xbox or I would, just for ark maps. Even on the switch port I managed to get hooked and would easily drop more money into it, even with all the bugs and absolutely no updates I want more.. I just don't understand why they neglect the switch port(well I do cause its the switch port) when theres obviously people ready to help the ark name in the switch world. Anyone else stuck with the switch version but still loves the hell outa it?.

I'm sure there's others bitching too, but Its been bugging me and had to get it out.. poop it wasn't even easy to sign up for an account on this.. No switch to pick. I had to write my first dlc? Iv haven't got to play one but that wasn't a valid answer.. But whatever. #THINKOFTHESWITCH! 

This Version is dead and will not be supported. 

Why I I know that?

It is way over a year since something happened. Servers get removed. No events. No Patches. Almost no players.

Save some Monty and buy a better Version. The PS4 pro is around 249 right now. Sell the crappy switch and buy a better Platform with Ark and Genesis.

Archived