Pego and ichy nerf and bed spawn

Xxtheclashxx

Suggestion

Pego and ichy nerf and bed spawn

Please nerf item stealing dinos. 

Pegos and ichys should not be able to pick up huge stacks or heavy things that would clearly crush them. 

A fabricator for example is something that a pego or ichy should not be able to steal or eat.

Would you eat a fabricator? 

The bird should not be able to fly after stealing large heavy stacks. 

The bed spawning and waking up to look around and scratch the arm has gotten old. 

What if we need to fast travel and immediately get outside or to our destination? 

Cloud be life or death of a dino because i had to wake up from the travel and scratch my arm. 

5 replies to this server topic

Pego and Ichy are thieves that belong on PvP servers, they do little more than become insta-killed annoyances once a player has any kind of levels, unless the player is looking to tame an otter or something and wants the sparkly fish corpses from the ichy. Pegos are just pointless in PvE. Same goes for microraptors, why something so small would even consider attacking a human, while ignoring most anything else of note, seems like little more than artificial difficulty for the sake of difficulty.

Ichys only eat edible objects or disarm your weapon(Drop it on the ground). Pegos also only eat edible items, but steal non-edibles. Not letting Pegos carry things like fabricators seems really out of place in the game. I doubt an Argy could carry hundreds of pounds of metal based off their size, but they do it anyways. Carry something you don't really care about in your right-most slot, like berries or spoiled meat and you'll be fine. 

7 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

Ichys only eat edible objects or disarm your weapon(Drop it on the ground). Pegos also only eat edible items, but steal non-edibles. Not letting Pegos carry things like fabricators seems really out of place in the game. I doubt an Argy could carry hundreds of pounds of metal based off their size, but they do it anyways. Carry something you don't really care about in your right-most slot, like berries or spoiled meat and you'll be fine. 

Argies have slight weight distro. 

I had a pego take my fabricator and run into the ocean only to have a shark eat it 

Finally, something I agree with, I was on a server with several stacks of narcotics for a giga I was going to tame, and I had an icthy steal some of said stacks of narcotics and eat them with no side affects all the while, I'm shooting it with a shotgun and getting blood effect but not hit markers. If they are going to be able to eat several stacks of narcotics, they need to pass out after doing so, because that much narcotics is enough to knock just about anything. The fact I can force feed it narcotics to make its torpor rise but if it eats it by itself and gains no torpor is absurd.

Archived