BOOM BOOM WEEK

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Love is in the air, and we're celebrating with Boom Boom Week in ARK Mobile. Beginning on Tuesday, February 11th 2020 at 12:00pm EST and going until Monday, February 17th 2020 at 11:00am EST, players on The Island can enjoy the following;

GIFT BOX DROPS
Special Heart-shaped gift boxes will spawn around the Island in ALL game modes during the in-game hours of 6:00pm - 5:00am. Find these drops and harvest them for your chance at 70+ different items including Ancient Amber, Eery Element, Premium Items and a whole lot more!

854840597_VDAYBOX.thumb.png.76d388b72f4e30d87dbaf2fae065c7e7.png

2x BREEDING RATES
We're taking our standard Baby Boom Weekend event and extending it to the entire week! All week long, the following rates will be active on Official Servers: 2x Breeding, 2x Egg Hatching, 2x Maturation and 2x Imprinting. Unofficial Server owners are welcome to adjust their rates and join in on the fun.

SPECIAL DUNGEON
This wouldn't be a special event without a special Dungeon to go along with it. Players over Level 40 may head to any Obelisk or TEK Teleporter next Tuesday to join in on the fun.

STORE SALES
Each day of the week will see different breeding-related items on sale in the in-game store. 

CuddleBearPink_Icon_new.thumb.png.0ea50980eb24327597055add7f4d6cd4.png     Pheromone_Herbivore_Icon.thumb.png.c81e3a0599805dd588de323f2334b1b9.png     Candy_Icon.thumb.png.38d526a42cf2eeb9224b6cb9a4d08b61.png     ToyYoyo_Icon.thumb.png.887c8f230b5843b3324f8e62eb9dda6f.png

View full record

I have been playing ARK Mobile for a long time, even I have 3 data with different levels, but the update is only in Dungeon. Dungeon only comes out once a week, while the maps, dino, weapons and other items are not new, are you not aware  player will get bored and not play it again. Don't just New and new in ARK PC, I also want ARK MOBILE like ARK PC although it's not as detailed as PC, I just want to have something new on ARK MOBILE, maybe adding maps, tek items and more,the first data is max level and I am confused what else should I do, I only play when there is a new dungeon, that's all ... you will also be bored, right?

2 hours ago, Anona said:

I have been playing ARK Mobile for a long time, even I have 3 data with different levels, but the update is only in Dungeon. Dungeon only comes out once a week, while the maps, dino, weapons and other items are not new, are you not aware  player will get bored and not play it again. Don't just New and new in ARK PC, I also want ARK MOBILE like ARK PC although it's not as detailed as PC, I just want to have something new on ARK MOBILE, maybe adding maps, tek items and more,the first data is max level and I am confused what else should I do, I only play when there is a new dungeon, that's all ... you will also be bored, right?

Amen

On 2/5/2020 at 10:11 PM, Anona said:

They could add the OSD Defense or add single player settings. Then you could variant the game and it'd probably make breeding more accurate. 

Edited by Pius1251

16 hours ago, DanDinosaur said:

I don't understand the point of this update when every server on mobile has max tamed creatures on this ark. We won't be able to do crap. Whoever thought it was a good idea to let all the Chinese people onto North American servers needs to be shot.

Exactly, we’ll at least the first part lol. My servers been like this almost half a year we can’t breed or tame anything. Baby boom does absolutely nothing for us. I remember taming a male tuso around 4-5 months ago and thinking “nice I can breed it with my female one”.... guess what, still haven’t been able to breed it. Can they not just lock the server so no more new people can join except existing players. It’s the big tribes who have the least as we tried are best to cut it down

The juggernaut with the Ankylosaurus is broken.  The room never ends I keep getting waves after waves of Ankylosaurus it never stops.  I have tried it on Brutal and easy and still the room never ends.  I have pictures of needed.  I have spend a lot of resources now on this room.  So far over 2,000 shotgun rounds 1,000 rounds of the revolver, machine gun, and the other handgun.  Also over 200 health brews, 100 jerky,  3 canteens and soups and resources to fix my ascendant armor and Amber.  I need this fixed please also I am the admin of this server.  Thank you

9 hours ago, Unsocialbear said:

The juggernaut with the Ankylosaurus is broken.  The room never ends I keep getting waves after waves of Ankylosaurus it never stops.  I have tried it on Brutal and easy and still the room never ends.  I have pictures of needed.  I have spend a lot of resources now on this room.  So far over 2,000 shotgun rounds 1,000 rounds of the revolver, machine gun, and the other handgun.  Also over 200 health brews, 100 jerky,  3 canteens and soups and resources to fix my ascendant armor and Amber.  I need this fixed please also I am the admin of this server.  Thank you

Clearly you don’t understand how juggernaut room mechanics work... maybe you shouldn’t be doing dungeons if you can’t figure this out ?‍♂️

• Haha 1