King Titan Trophy gets consumed?

Giorgino87

King Titan Trophy gets consumed?

When summoning bosses, usually tributes gets consumed. One important exception, as far as i know, is the tek cave, for which tributes do not get consumed (at least, not the times I tried it, any difficulty).

The only boss I am still waiting to battle is king titan beta and alpha (won against gamma recently). Now I wonder: does the king titan head get consumed when you summon it? So, if I want to battle twice the alpha titan, do I need to win twice against both gamma and beta, not just once? So if I lose the fight vs Alpha, so I need to start back from gamma?

22 hours ago, dv8ndie said:

Yes, your gamma king titan trophy will be consumed to summon the Beta King titan.  Your Beta King Titan trophy will be consumed to summon the Alpha King titan.  Yes, you will need to do all of them twice if you want two alpha trophies.  Yes, you will need to redo them if you die.

fantastic. This is a great combo with titans sometimes not attacking the king and staying still to get killed and lose the fight without any hope

5 hours ago, dv8ndie said:

I always have riders on the Titans.  Do they not perform well when riderless?

if you raide them the raider gets killed very quickly, doesn't it? And if you build beds on saddles they get destroyed as well. They do eprform well sometimes, more then ridden, some other they keep starting back attack animation without ever hitting. We think depends on the lag of the server but we are not sure

Only rider I've seen killed is the Forest Titan Rider.  When the King Titan does a breathe attack it can kill the rider of whatever is tanking the boss.  Also need lots of HP Brews if you get hit by the falling meteors.  Just eat a the whole stack of brews to stay alive.  The King Titan seems mostly occupied with some extra Gigas we bring and the forest titan.  I have observed several times that when the King Titan does its charge ability and knock backs, sometimes the non-ridden dinos lose agro.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:44 PM, dv8ndie said:

Only rider I've seen killed is the Forest Titan Rider.  When the King Titan does a breathe attack it can kill the rider of whatever is tanking the boss.  Also need lots of HP Brews if you get hit by the falling meteors.  Just eat a the whole stack of brews to stay alive.  The King Titan seems mostly occupied with some extra Gigas we bring and the forest titan.  I have observed several times that when the King Titan does its charge ability and knock backs, sometimes the non-ridden dinos lose agro.

thanks for suggestions, we performed well against the beta. One question: so, let's say we tame all 3 titans, and have plenty of ammon and dino for the fights. If we fight the gamma and we win, and titans do not get killed, if we start the beta fight all titans will get their health restored 100%? And again if we start alpha fight straight after? Just to understand if we can do all 3 levels by taning 3 titans instead of 9 :D

One additional question, I saw that it may happen that for example the ice titan, tamed as alpha with 550k life, revers back to 350k life (so gamma level?) after a while, for some reason (overight? restart? I don't recall). I just noticed that for gamma fight we tamed it as beta but its max life was lower the following moring, after the night and a server restart. Instead this time, luckily, life stayed at 550k.

And one more question: sometimes titans heal themself over time, some other they don't. Why? What does this depend on?

The Alpha fight is easier than the Beta because the MegaMek wrecks the Alpha King Titan.

Yes at the start of the King Titan fight, all the tamed titans go to 100% HP.

I've not seen the max HP of titans change over time or with server resets.

Titans will heal themselves over time just like regular dinos.  I've not seen that pause or stop.

Archived