Mosaic within a Modest Sized Glass Catcher

Mykael

Mosaic within a Modest Sized Glass Catcher

All welcome to come peruse.

It's a glasscatcher/ball of oscillating squares/equilateral triangles 2-dimensionally (sloped ceilings and triangles are stretched 3d so they are no longer equilateral).

17 Stories of Glass in a do-decagon, held up by 6 metal buildings ~3-8 stories tall (ground uneven so 4-11 in some locations) under every other face of the do-decagon.  Radius of ~7.5 ceilings.
Constructed in such a manner as to remain standing in the event of multiple foundation failures.

Cut-in on 3 faces of the do-decagon to allow for stone behemoth gate entry into the main chamber; multiple stone dinosaur gate entries for smaller fliers on two other faces.

Intended function:

• Middle Outer Ring: Aviary (mid-sized fliers).
  • Middle inner Ring: Council, Communal, Tribunal
  • Upper outer Ring: Greenhouse (not yet irrigated or designed, that and decorative plant placement are coming).
  • Upper inner Ring: Mosaic
  • Lower 6 foundations/chambers: The metal foundations are hollow to allow for customized base construction within each compartment.

Ceiling mosaic contains symbolism, but is intended to be appreciated for its beauty if nothing else; please tolerate this in the spirit in which it is crafted.

Currently there are a couple plant-"turrets", whatever those are called, to help handle carnivores that venture close. 

Please feel free to send a message to "FearofClowneys7" or "Unstoppolo" Gamertags should you wish to visit!

Xbox official server, undisclosed; sincerest apologies to any inconvenience this poses for PC Platformers wishing to observe.

Mykael Svoyce

Credits/Appreciations:

Sincerest appreciation to the tribe that allowed me to implement the design at the desired location.

Appreciation to all those that cheered for the construction as it began and continued to motivate its completion.

Appreciation to all those that have already visited the structure and resisted the urge to hurl stones at it and/or myself, both during and post construction.

Appreciation to my family and friends for their patience as construction was underway, both for my time and for my horrific sense of humor.

Final Image.png

Archived