Fastest flyer

Tiberiusisgod

7 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

What's the speed stat of your Griffin. Our faster wyverns are imprinting out @ 140% and then leveling over 400%+

I'm on official, so there's no boost aside from holiday candy's available to me and them.  I've just been riding one since they came out.  I've gotten real good on how to time button mashing to make it glide faster father for as long as possible.   You don't have to fly too high to get started, and each boost you use to climb just a little bit so that each one can end and start again right after.  Baring lag or game saves, it works like a charm.

48 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

I'm on official, so there's no boost aside from holiday candy's available to me and them.  I've just been riding one since they came out.  I've gotten real good on how to time button mashing to make it glide faster father for as long as possible.   You don't have to fly too high to get started, and each boost you use to climb just a little bit so that each one can end and start again right after.  Baring lag or game saves, it works like a charm.

I'll have to give that some practice and see if I get my Griffins going better. 

Archived