Dragon Bossfight gamma

Muki19

Dragon Bossfight gamma

So far I have spider and monkey on hard with my rex on public server. I had the first fight with the dragons this weekend. I bred and trained the rexe for 3-4 weeks. in the boss fight I had 2 other players as support via tribe-allianz. I have bred my rexes for over 6 months and have prepared myself for this fight. I died in the boss fight and the 2 other players defeated the dragon with my rex. I got nothing, no tek-engrams, nothing. I feel totally screwed by the game. the 2 players had absolutely no work in it and received the reward because they only had to shoot with weapons from far away. I rightly think that I am entitled to free the engrams for all my work. I play ark on public server and everyone can imagine what kind of work it takes to get this far ... maybe an admin can be gracious to me and give me my earnings afterwards?

all i have is the dragon trophy. I could try the Tek cave on gamma now, but I would prefer the gamma dragon's tek engrams.

• 2 weeks later...

We beat gamma overseer with 3 Rexes leading munching everything through the cave, 1 yuty fear and boost roaring behind the rexes, and 8 theris following the yuty on passive. We switched them to attack target once we got to the overseer.

Here are good guides for what to expect:

Its important to know HOW to kite the giga into the lava so you don’t have to bother fighting it. 

Another important tip, have each of your theris follow the Theri in front of them like a big conga line. The reason my game crashed is because I was going in and out of the door bringing theris in one by one because I tried having them all follow the yuty in a group and they got stuck in the door. Don’t make my mistake. Have them follow you in a line.

Also, we had one tribemate die by freezing because he ran out of warm soups and health potions. Bring more than you think you’ll need. It is crazy hot in the cave and crazy cold in the overseer.

Archived