Community Crunch 216: Love Evolved, On The Horizon, and EVO Event

Cedric

My game keeps crashing, I’ve updated for the Valentines event, I was playing and got a few chibis. Now, my game crash, been trying to restart the game and been crashing and haven’t got back in my game successfully. I’m in the process of deleting the app and reinstalling it, any quick fixes and does anyone else have this issue?

1 hour ago, Keeeyum said:

My game keeps crashing, I’ve updated for the Valentines event, I was playing and got a few chibis. Now, my game crash, been trying to restart the game and been crashing and haven’t got back in my game successfully. I’m in the process of deleting the app and reinstalling it, any quick fixes and does anyone else have this issue?

I'm experiencing the same problems. I get this error
https://ibb.co/HVXDfK3

I've tried verifying the integrity of the game files on Steam, both failed and would be "reaquired". Ran it again not long after and both failed again. It tends to crash when I try to join a single player world, on "The Island Ruins".

Edited by SlutasaurusRex
Typo

Wildcard!
It is a bad event update, it is broken, not fear. I got a bluescreen instead of a good game, i cannot get my server ragnarok 881 official PVE ( Milka_Hatter, tribe Kata). my dinos are starving instead Happy maturation and breeding, I am crying instead to be happy with this love update. Please help! I cannot get my server, error CE-38878-0 since update. 

Many my friends have the same error and their babies are starving!

please solve the problem! We need rollback!

25E12910-45CB-4E6A-9E6B-D8CEF9C4DB95.jpeg

E754EA1B-340C-4FE2-A8AB-117DD4089AFC.jpeg

It negates the use of riding all dinos smaller than a rex.  Makes no sense than a raptor can pin a Carno or Bear.  That it can dismount me from my dino is absurd and annoying.  Absolutely terrible "feature" they've added.
Just bring a sword with u, when your mount is pinned the raptor cant hit u while u hit it, and it most likely will die before its pin is over.