Community Crunch 216: Love Evolved, On The Horizon, and EVO Event

Cedric

feels bad the event goes only for one week, im working every day, so i can only enjoy it on the weekend, but the servers are super heavy laggy and crashing at WE. if the rates for chibis are the same as for WW im not even close to be able to get one of the rare ones.

also the chibi leveling isnt fixed.

chibis dont get XP when the Dino you are rideing on is max level.

chibi levels reseting every server-restart (Crash)

so much things to fix till next chibi-calypse on 12.

No complains, but only suggestions!:
-I thought it was going to be harvesting and experience x3. To keep us entertained in all ways (doing nodes, drops, fishing, hunting for dinos, doing titans, etc).
-I also thought it was going to last a few more days, again, to keep our attention away from genesis a bit. (We're a bit unbearable sometimes!)

And don't give Taming x2!, that's the whole point/purpuse of the chocolate!!

7 minutes ago, StaceyMalibu said:

No complains, but only suggestions!:
-I thought it was going to be harvesting and experience x3. To keep us entertained in all ways (doing nodes, drops, fishing, hunting for dinos, doing titans, etc).
-I also thought it was going to last a few more days, again, to keep our attention away from genesis a bit. (We're a bit unbearable sometimes!)

And don't give Taming x2!, that's the whole point/purpuse of the chocolate!!

I'm diabetic and prefer the rates instead :D

1 hour ago, khanthe said:

You'll get that taming rate this weekend, all weekend :) The events can't all have everything boosted, the variety is what makes them unique.

I'm not sure why you're implying I want everything boosted. I just lost my character from a server crash and had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get my tribe/base back. I was lucky enough to have alliance members keep my dinos fed. Please understand that there are a lot of people who have to play catch up because of circumstances like this or who might have lost everything; including event dinos. These events are more of a catch up at this point. They have been going on for many years and they are no longer unique. For more seasoned players events like this is used for breeding and obtaining seasoned holiday items. Want any colored dino you want? No problem buy one of the cloned event dinos that are on every server and add it to your line. Think of the newer players rather than the seasoned players. Some like to get their own dinos and these events are great for self-sustaining players.

Edited by Neptane