Community Crunch 216: Love Evolved, On The Horizon, and EVO Event

Cedric

Servers in Asia are under daily ddos attacks, but no one has been seen to solve this problem.  I think the Asian server should be set up in Japan is the right choice.

We can't even retrieve most Asian servers!  We were very happy when we retrieved these servers, but always failed to connect!  Then we have a headache!

so chocolates won't be dropping when breeding dinos?

I'm mildly disappointed if this is the case, given that people are going to be breeding dinos around the clock anyhow, so not having chocolates drop (think it was 30% chance in past years iirc) isn't going to help with server performance. If anything, we're going to be breeding dinos even more often during event given that we'll be online fishing all day, instead of being offline in between breeding sessions and giving servers a break.

Some things are fine to change, but this probably is going to get some ire from people if breeding doesn't drop chocolates anymore during valentine event. 

What's the use of these breedingevents while you guys;

-Restart servers each day, thus timers for hatching/maturing are totally screwed

-Are not ACTIVELY live by your own CoC, just to guard your own "laws"?

-Do not respond and or refund lost babies due to serveroutages (yesterday!!!) even with 1000% proof!

-Do not even test out these events yourself?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cedric said:

Is there anything in particular that would help?

Sorry for the late reply Cedric did not get a notification.

You do good work on the community posts just words are hard sometimes for me cause well my disability.

Just needed that clarification making sure fishing is the only way to get them which sounds like the case so thats good to know :). 

if info as clear of day like you have with the rates and new skins, no issue I can understand it but when it like what you had with the fishing one it confused me cause I know in the original events you had to get skins/items say for example you had to collect bones then suddenly in the version 2 of event you have to now grab falling gifts.

So for example Ced instead of what you have now for me it would work better.

Header chibi's 

In order to get the chibi's you need to fish for them time round. 

Feel free to make it creative but as long at the end of the day if it clear as day as what you got above with

Wild Event Creature Colors

• Red
  • Magenta
  • Light Red
  • White

Then I am all set and no issue. Also cheers for taking notice and following up. You do an amazing job Cedric, keep it up :).

2 minutes ago, Arkninja720 said:

Sorry for the late reply Cedric did not get a notification.

You do good work on the community posts just words are hard sometimes for me cause well my disability.

Just needed that clarification making sure fishing is the only way to get them which sounds like the case so thats good to know :). 

if info as clear of day like you have with the rates and new skins, no issue I can understand it but when it like what you had with the fishing one it confused me cause I know in the original events you had to get skins/items say for example you had to collect bones then suddenly in the version 2 of event you have to now grab falling gifts.

So for example Ced instead of what you have now for me it would work better.

Header chibi's 

In order to get the chibi's you need to fish for them time round. 

Feel free to make it creative but as long at the end of the day if it clear as day as what you got above with

Wild Event Creature Colors

• Red
  • Magenta
  • Light Red
  • White

Then I am all set and no issue. Also cheers for taking notice and following up. You do an amazing job Cedric, keep it up :).

Sorry as well if that makes no sense hopefully it makes sense and thank you again. 

Keep up the awesome work.

Will server owners have the option to prolong this event? We didn't with Winter Wonderland 4 and it's super helpful to know these things in advance so that I can plan accordingly!

I never got an answer if the Winter Wonderland not being extendable was intentional, would be amazing to get an answer to this @Cedric :) 

10 hours ago, GloBruce said:

Apologies, I must have missed the hint whilst dealing with the myriad game issues that have made playing ark a nightmare the last several months.  Must pay better attention.  Come to think of it, so should Wild Card.  Pay better attention, I mean, to your player base.  

Ur just a bundle of joy

6 hours ago, captyarrr said:

What's the use of these breedingevents while you guys;

-Restart servers each day, thus timers for hatching/maturing are totally screwed

-Are not ACTIVELY live by your own CoC, just to guard your own "laws"?

-Do not respond and or refund lost babies due to serveroutages (yesterday!!!) even with 1000% proof!

-Do not even test out these events yourself?

That's a official issue not unofficial or Legacy...∆∆

Edited by Lycan187u

I rent a server for ps4 used to be the bloom and light shafts command worked in the ini files but they dont work anymore and it be nice to get them back I mean half the time the sun Ray's are just to much even with my gamma all the way down it's just stupid. Can you please give us a way to edit please