Duoing Purple OSD drops ?

Koli2556

8 hours ago, Fukushu said:

The only thing that shouldn't be understandable is calling people ''noobs'' who do it like that. 

I never thought in the word noob as a pejorative. I use it often to describe beginners, or simply dumb things me or other friends do . I use that word to myself often  ? , cause some noob poop I do occasionally. 
 Kind think depends how people use the word . 

@QuilleuteI didn't mean you but the other guy in this thread who called people noobs for using the walls and some guy on my server who hasn't played for months, came back to wall tactics and started arguing in chat that everyone sucks at this game and that people are so bad, how can you be bad at PVE ARK....?

Also the guy on my server is a very unlikable person (tribe) his tribe was one of the first corrupted dino kiters...he could have stayed away from the game, would have been better for everyone haha

On 2/5/2020 at 3:28 AM, Quilleute said:

Lol, cause the owner just do another tribe ( with a second account ) and place them all over again . 

I know someone who does it , everytime he gets reported , the enforcement kills his tribe and structures ( he only has spikes or metal signs with that char ) .

Next day , new tribe ... new spikes .. and the game is on again until he gets reported ... 

Circle of life in Extinction... ??‍♂️

But hey thats more money to wildcard from all the new accounts? More stuff for us with that money, right? ?

1 hour ago, nipe said:

Solo is so easy, did it with 640% damage giga and 31K HP 100% imprinted. Had 3 extra gigas on cryo for backup. Paused at every 2nd wave (leave one corrupted alive) to heal with Owl.

Just one advice , never leave only one alive , cause drop IA overcomes that number and auto passes to next wave .  Leave around 5 to 10 . It’s safer . 

19 hours ago, Quilleute said:

Just one advice , never leave only one alive , cause drop IA overcomes that number and auto passes to next wave .  Leave around 5 to 10 . It’s safer . 

Never had that issue with many drops. However, I've had problems with stuff despawning when I've left 5-6 alive.. And I've had to leave the drop cuz stuck on 5 remaining.

18 hours ago, nipe said:

Never had that issue with many drops. However, I've had problems with stuff despawning when I've left 5-6 alive.. And I've had to leave the drop cuz stuck on 5 remaining.

Never got problem with despawn, usually they are there, somewhere, u just need to find them. For example, Eastside, purple drop spawn between city and snow biom, usually few reapers got stuck in mesh, u can't bite them, but simple wyvern clap will do to get em out.  

As  for 1 corrupted to heal, well I leave atleast 10+ before healing. So many times new wave started when 1 is alive, game just skip him. 

Archived