The General State of Ark

slayerofzombs87

You would have to be baked to think that meshing and duping does not happen on PvE  of course it does.  All the people that use pillars to grief other players probably at least 25% would be doing it under the map, it's a lot harder to capture someone pillar griefing you if they are under the map.  As for duping as long as people are greedy and selfish it will also be common.

52 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

You would have to be baked to think that meshing and duping does not happen on PvE  of course it does.  All the people that use pillars to grief other players probably at least 25% would be doing it under the map, it's a lot harder to capture someone pillar griefing you if they are under the map.  As for duping as long as people are greedy and selfish it will also be common.

Agree 100% duping is rampent in PVE....not Dino's but items......since wildcard didn't place item IDs this will not be fixed until they implement that..

8 hours ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

But we actually did used be able to carry over items on official to official on other servers.

Yep, official servers. I don't know how it is for unofficial servers, but I've never known singleplayer to have that ability (though I only started playing November 2018; I believe I've read that the feature was added for servers, and never pushed to singleplayer.)

Archived