Keep 2x on official regular servers

Snackattack90

Suggestion

Keep 2x on official regular servers

Who thinks wild card should change the official regular servers to always be on 2x now? This game has been out for years and I’ve been playing since pc beta. At least that way when wild card raptors up like they are tonight or server raiders come to your server you can get back on your feet faster.  

36 replies to this server topic

2 minutes ago, Oldster said:

Seriously if you are unhappy with the rates maybe grab a Doed. It's not dinosaur science.

I think you are not old school player like another people are they are breeding everyday, many people breeding thousands gigas on every server if we take all offical regions servers. Most time of they ark people is breeding and i am not see any bad reason to make 2x breeding forever.

Why don't they just increase the weight capacity of all Dino's to 8000, allow it so that a doed black boxes with a single hit, and trees march themselves to your vaults, splitting just before hand into a 70/30 split of thatch and wood while depositing themselves?

No. Ark is about the long game and getting appreciation for the work put in. If instant gratification is your thing then join an unofficial with mega boosted rates.

Like a few here, I remember the rates before they were permanently doubled. Life is a breeze now.

As for breeding, cryopods take care of the problems.

Archived