Keep 2x on official regular servers

Snackattack90

Suggestion

Who thinks wild card should change the official regular servers to always be on 2x now? This game has been out for years and I’ve been playing since pc beta. At least that way when wild card raptors up like they are tonight or server raiders come to your server you can get back on your feet faster.  

36 replies to this server topic

5 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

Why don't they just increase the weight capacity of all Dino's to 8000, allow it so that a doed black boxes with a single hit, and trees march themselves to your vaults, splitting just before hand into a 70/30 split of thatch and wood while depositing themselves?

No. Ark is about the long game and getting appreciation for the work put in. If instant gratification is your thing then join an unofficial with mega boosted rates.

Like a few here, I remember the rates before they were permanently doubled. Life is a breeze now.

As for breeding, cryopods take care of the problems.

Now your just being silly were only asking for x2 or x3

24 minutes ago, Sleiva said:

I think you are not old school player like another people are they are breeding everyday, many people breeding thousands gigas on every server if we take all offical regions servers. Most time of they ark people is breeding and i am not see any bad reason to make 2x breeding forever.

I am not a fan of the Pokemon Style breeding either. That's why the developers gave me extensive tools to change it.

I played through the original x1 and I think the current normal rate is great.

x2 on weekends to catch up with those who advanced during the weekdays

game is designed for a large group of players in 1 tribe. game is not designed for solo plays and multiple tribes on a server

wc just never thought people will be so broken that they don't want to form tribes with others and fantasies too much about 1 player bring his entire family and classmates into the game with him

3 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

I played through the original x1 and I think the current normal rate is great.

x2 on weekends to catch up with those who advanced during the weekdays

game is designed for a large group of players in 1 tribe. game is not designed for solo plays and multiple tribes on a server

wc just never thought people will be so broken that they don't want to form tribes with others and fantasies too much about 1 player bring his entire family and classmates into the game with him

If you think the current normal rate is great then tell me why most people play on unofficial? I know way to many people and you tubers who hate official because of their lack of resources. And why is it small tribes can be 3x. 

4 minutes ago, Snackattack90 said:

Only on weekends. Should be everyday, how they ganna have small tribes 3x all the time and leave regular official on 1x.

Don't be an idiot. The tribe member cap is larger and therefore the tribe is able to accumulate more resources compared to small tribes.    If you don't like official rates, don't play official.   Always looked forward to weekends when I played Official.  Have fun, happy grinding.

2 minutes ago, KiahPapaya said:

Don't be an idiot. The tribe member cap is larger and therefore the tribe is able to accumulate more resources compared to small tribes.    If you don't like official rates, don't play official.   Always looked forward to weekends when I played Official.  Have fun, happy grinding.

How you ganna tell me if I don’t like official don’t play official. I’ve been on official since pc beta. And let me tell you I’ve come across more solo players on official then actual big tribes. 

2 minutes ago, Snackattack90 said:

How you ganna tell me if I don’t like official don’t play official. I’ve been on official since pc beta. And let me tell you I’ve come across more solo players on official then actual big tribes. 

If you have a problem with the rates in your current server, consider changing which server you play on to maximize your happiness regardless of the amount of time you've put into it.   Didn't think I would need to repeat myself.

Just now, Snackattack90 said:

If you think the current normal rate is great then tell me why most people play on unofficial? I know way to many people and you tubers who hate official because of their lack of resources. 

most people play on unofficial because they get to advance on their own terms instead of every 2/4/6 days to reset their timers and feed their dinos.

they want to be able to survive an ark'd event. like a rollback or a new spawn of the same dino that got deleted.

if you haven't been ark'd yet it'll happen to you soon. I promise.

even in unofficial you get ark'd. just read the forums and reddit for a week. you'll see at least ONE ark'd post.

on unofficial you also get way better support than wc's ticketing machine.

last but not least: MODS. mods to make your ark experience much better. mods that reverse some of the wc'd stuff like flyer speed and giga's tamed melee. mods that fixes bugs wc never address like gittery snapping points and dinos getting stuck on rocks/foundations that they can walk over. mods that improves stuff wc never cared about like trees on the island

1 hour ago, Snackattack90 said:

Who thinks wild card should change the official regular servers to always be on 2x now? This game has been out for years and I’ve been playing since pc beta. At least that way when wild card raptors up like they are tonight or server raiders come to your server you can get back on your feet faster.  

Yes i fully agree

Archived