No Server admin

P4TH3T1C

No Server admin

I’ve been playing on an unofficial server for about a month, and all of us on the server haven’t seen the server admin before, and now the server is full of dumb structures in all the good resources spots like the volcano, a lot of people just quit and left the structure there,  just wanna ask is there a way to contact server admin to clean up the dumb structures? The server structure limits is about to reach the peak, and it’s just a server with 20 player slots

Server: PvE All 2x EU free

and one more thing is that, I don’t see a server expiry date on the server info, it just says ark free, is this a special server or smth? Just wanna know when will the server go down, or maybe if we can contact the admin, we can fund the admin to extend the server or maybe even take over

1 hour ago, P4TH3T1C said:

No Server admin

I’ve been playing on an unofficial server for about a month, and all of us on the server haven’t seen the server admin before, and now the server is full of dumb structures in all the good resources spots like the volcano, a lot of people just quit and left the structure there,  just wanna ask is there a way to contact server admin to clean up the dumb structures? The server structure limits is about to reach the peak, and it’s just a server with 20 player slots

Server: PvE All 2x EU free

and one more thing is that, I don’t see a server expiry date on the server info, it just says ark free, is this a special server or smth? Just wanna know when will the server go down, or maybe if we can contact the admin, we can fund the admin to extend the server or maybe even take over

Servers have donation pages if the admin has turned it on. The only way to contact them would be if they included some kind of link on the server join page (info button). 

2 小时之前, nintendogamer7 说:

Servers have donation pages if the admin has turned it on. The only way to contact them would be if they included some kind of link on the server join page (info button). 

Yea when I click on the info button it redirects me to the App Store page and nothing happened , is there another way?

Archived