Bee Transfer

CarlSupreme

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I'm not sure, it's been a couple weeks I think at least. I have only seen it on the forums, not experienced it.

It indeed started a couple weeks ago, caused by their undisclosed anti-duping initiatives. Even freshly tamed ones won't spawn back a Queen when their hive is demoed. Pretty sure they are aware of it, and may get a fix for it at some point.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

It indeed started a couple weeks ago, caused by their undisclosed anti-duping initiatives. Even freshly tamed ones won't spawn back a Queen when their hive is demoed. Pretty sure they are aware of it, and may get a fix for it at some point.

The bug has been going for longer than that. Last summer i demolished 6 hives and got bee back from one. Rest went poof.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Luewen said:

The bug has been going for longer than that. Last summer i demolished 6 hives and got bee back from one. Rest went poof.

I believe you are referring to the ones that were picked up during the Homestead update bug. They were fine for a while after that, and just recently started being empty (across all versions, single-player, etc. they are just empty all the time now).

22 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I believe you are referring to the ones that were picked up during the Homestead update bug. They were fine for a while after that, and just recently started being empty (across all versions, single-player, etc. they are just empty all the time now).

Could be that. Cant remember when i got those bees. But i have vague memories of that same thing happening before extinction was released very often.

I had 2 beehives that were down way before the homestead update, and when changing my base around I had to move them to expand a building. With this bug I tried letting one starve. No bee, the next I piked yo demolish still no bee. Def not duped hive. Tamed up a few in ab and cryo them for transfer. Some stacked hives had multiple queens in them that made it easy.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Dws said:

I had 2 beehives that were down way before the homestead update, and when changing my base around I had to move them to expand a building. With this bug I tried letting one starve. No bee, the next I piked yo demolish still no bee. Def not duped hive. Tamed up a few in ab and cryo them for transfer. Some stacked hives had multiple queens in them that made it easy.

Can you clone bees, also how did you cryon and tranfer the bees from abb? Im having a hard time with this

Archived