Raptors Set My Thyla to Passive Flee?

Ducky237

Twice now when I've gotten pounced by raptors, and my thyla was in range to take damage form said pounce, she's taken off in a random direction. Once I wouldn't find her so I had to revert a save, but the second time she only went a few feet before I did a neutral whistle. I figured maybe I fat-fingered the key to whistle passive flee, but after a google search it seems there isn't a key bound to it. It only happens when I'm pounced by a raptor, both when I'm riding my thyla and when I'm just standing next to her. Is there an explanation for this?

12 hours ago, Ducky237 said:

Twice now when I've gotten pounced by raptors, and my thyla was in range to take damage form said pounce, she's taken off in a random direction. Once I wouldn't find her so I had to revert a save, but the second time she only went a few feet before I did a neutral whistle. I figured maybe I fat-fingered the key to whistle passive flee, but after a google search it seems there isn't a key bound to it. It only happens when I'm pounced by a raptor, both when I'm riding my thyla and when I'm just standing next to her. Is there an explanation for this?

Had the same thing happen to my baryonyx yesterday and thought it was weird because I almost never put anything on passive flee. Didn't think much of it until I saw this, it's odd because I don't remember that ever happening previously when I was pounced. 

29 minutes ago, AnAncientOrder said:

Had the same thing happen to my baryonyx yesterday and thought it was weird because I almost never put anything on passive flee. Didn't think much of it until I saw this, it's odd because I don't remember that ever happening previously when I was pounced. 

I don't remember it happening before either. What a weird bug, how could a raptor pounce affect your dino's aggression? This game is so weird sometimes lol

Archived