Mobile predator server Chinese hacker group

Camo280

Mobile predator server Chinese hacker group

This may not be actual exploiting, but I have been playing predator for about a week, a few days ago I got raided, nothing strange just lost a bit, but a hour or 2 ago I log on and see this message, I just though, oh man I got raided by a giga, I come back and see I got wiped, sucks but nothing off on a toxic official pvp server, but I then notice the giga level is 351 WHAT THE HELL! That’s impossible because max level is 225 for tames, it’s like he just got 5 levels in, HE GOT 125 EXTRA FREAKING LEVELS! I hope that this is enough evidence, my sister also received the notification, I just need final confirmation from by brother to see if I got a different death message to see if there are more players involved.

7C162BAD-8AA7-4BED-8237-625C852F8B82.jpeg

These are two reasons why this giga isn’t hacked:

1. 225 is not the maximum lvl for tames. You can apply Domesticated levels to tames from gaining xp with it (up to 60). Assuming the base lvl is lvl 225, you can go up to 285 lbs with domestic lvls.

2. Adding to the previous point, breeding is a thing in the game. Combining all the best stats in each attribute can increase the base lvl (the sum of all the stats). Also, it could be a heavily mutated giga.

10 hours ago, mackyish3r3 said:

These are two reasons why this giga isn’t hacked:

1. 225 is not the maximum lvl for tames. You can apply Domesticated levels to tames from gaining xp with it (up to 60). Assuming the base lvl is lvl 225, you can go up to 285 lbs with domestic lvls.

2. Adding to the previous point, breeding is a thing in the game. Combining all the best stats in each attribute can increase the base lvl (the sum of all the stats). Also, it could be a heavily mutated giga.

@XaosRes see? He does know how to speak in proper, intelligible English. 

3 hours ago, mackyish3r3 said:

Okay than, you should be able to now identify the establishment of the cloning prop abusenentation

Nope because you wrote than topic in a way that doesn’t make any sense in English. These sentences makes sense. The other ones you used about cloning amber don’t go together in a way that means anything. 

Archived