hitboxes Things for a better experience in Ark

CubeAlex

Suggestion

Things for a better experience in Ark

First thing to note is that I am from Germany and my English ist not so good but I have some things that I would change. 

1. The Hitboxes from Creatures. Please change them to fit the body so we can for example walk through the legs of a T Rex Army when fighting bosses. 

2.The Size of the game. I have a 6000 kbits Download and to download Ark I have to wait 24 Hours with no one in the WiFi. Also the Developer kit takes me 2 Days to download. So please reduce the size of the game. 

3. The Meshes from all maps. Like above fix the Collisions aka Hitboxes so we can walk and collide with everything we can see and not sometimes stand in the ground or being stuck between multiple legs from Dinos. 

4. Fix the build System. I Personal have the issue that structures sometimes place different than shown especially Triangle roofs. Also fix the problem that you lookfor example at a wall and hold e to just get a radial menu from for example a roof. 

I hope after reading all this some people can agree with me and some points on my list. When someone from Wildcard reads this please think about it and maybe change it and you can't tell me that the collisions changes are not possible in the Unreal Engine because I know that this is possible. 

I think that is enough for the moment maybe I add something to the list or other people. Anyways thanks again for reading and have a nice day

-CubeAlex

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived