redstringfox

No Deinonychus eggs/nests, No Fire Wyverns, No Ice Wyvern eggs/nests

No Deinonychus eggs/nests, No Fire Wyverns, No Ice Wyvern eggs/nests

Hello! I've tried looking online to see if perhaps anyone had any particular suggestions or similar issues but it seems no one is experiencing quite the same thing/has posted about it. 

I play a nondedictard server as the host and I see PLENTY of both the Deinonychus and the Ice Wyverns--however, I do not see ANY nests, whatsoever, and therein no eggs (and yes, where the nests are suppose to be and everything at White Cliff). 😞 There is also no Fire Wyverns upon further investigation at the scar. 

I have 'Destroyedwilddinos' probably 4 or so times now and it hasn't helped a thing. 

I was hoping someone had a better suggestion or explanation as to why this is happening? Do I just need to keep spamming 'dwd' until it maybe fixes it? 😩 I want some Deino babiesss.

Note: I do not have any mods or anything like that. Just good ole basic Ark. T: Nothing needs to be updated. I'm lost. 🤦‍♀️

This is exactly the same for me on Xbox one. No deinonychus nests/eggs and no wyvern nests / eggs for either fire or ice wyverns. In fact, there are only ice wyverns on mine. No fire wyverns to speak of and I've done a full tour of the trench. 

This is really ruining my enjoyment of the game, as I had thought this was a great map until these problems were encountered. It seems like this has been a problem for a while too. Why is this not being fixed properly?