Tips and tricks for Single Player using God Console

Slayer77

Tips and tricks for Single Player using God Console

Here I'm giving few tips and tricks on single player mode using God Console

»〉 Taming:

To tame a high level dino faster you can use this method without using any soothing balm:

1. After knocking out dino put some biotoxins(200-300 to be safe) in it's inventory and forcefeed it that will keep it's torpor level keep increasing until it's got tamed then after that put food in Dino's inventory and start leveling up dino using "level up target" from God Console if you need a dino with decent high level not that 1-2k+ levels , when you're leveling up it'll make it's food points level higher which will make it eat quicker than usual giving you faster taming time so check if it's taming quickly or not then you can add few more levels if it's slower or if you want a dino with 1-2k+ levels then after forcefeeding biotoxins start leveling up to your desired level then put food in it's inventory. (Don't level up dino without feeding biotoxins else it'll wake up)

2. If you're taming a dino with high torpor drop rate like Giga then decrease the game speed to 25% and add extra biotoxins to Dino's inventory and keep checking when torpor value starts to decrease instead of increase from your last forcefeeded biotoxins then forcefeed it some more that way you'll have total control over it's torpor level if you are on normal speed at 100% you'll not get enough time to check and force feed to maintain it's torpor level until it's tamed.

»〉 Armor and Aerial Symbiote , Frog Feet:

You can actually repair or heal your armor especially Tek Armor which needs elements for repair and Aerial Symbiote/frog feet without need of searching for that rare resource to repair just put on the damaged armor or aerial symbiote/frog feet (it doesn't work on broken items as you can't put them on once it's broken) then use "Heal All" from God Console it'll heal your armor and aerial Symbiote/frog feet. It comes handy if you're doing caves or dungeons you don't need to waste your time to find those neura husk to repair or elements for repairing Tek Armor just swap your armors before it's broken so you can heal it after you finished dungeon/cave.

That's all for now if you have some more tips then add it below, it'll be helpful for those who don't know about it yet.

Crafting:

God Console gives you an unlimited amount of many resources. To craft tons of arrows, bullets, gunpowder etc. turn on ‚Instant Crafting‘, hold the ‚Craft‘ button in the smithy, fabricator or chemistry bench and input the amount of the item you would craft. So no need to tap several times the ‚Craft‘ button.

8 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Crafting:

God Console gives you an unlimited amount of many resources. To craft tons of arrows, bullets, gunpowder etc. turn on ‚Instant Crafting‘, hold the ‚Craft‘ button in the smithy, fabricator or chemistry bench and input the amount of the item you would craft. So no need to tap several times the ‚Craft‘ button.

LOL ?

Probably the reason most people get god console!

1 hour ago, Kyllat said:

I would pay for god console if it just allowed changing SP setting like a Nitrado mobile server allows, really dumb I would have to rent a nitrado server just to adjust a few settings for a slightly boosted experience.  

If you’re buying god console, why the hell do you need to adjust experience rates? Getting a server gives you a form of god console automatically. 

I came from console where I could adjust SP settings for a slight boost above official without removing all the challenge. Spending 3 hours smashing rock to build a small base. I would pay for GC if it allowed adjustments to settings like Console SP or like Nitrado servers allow. I dont want to just spawn poop in, I want adjustable settings. 

I could purchase a server and play single player, that would allow me to change many settings I cannot change in SP. 

Archived