TheCrazyGamer2520

Valguero Mesh Crash?

Valguero Mesh Crash?

Every time I go to play singleplayer on valguero I get to the point where I would enter in the world, but the game crashes every time. When I look at the crash report it looks like it's saying that there are too many meshes or something like that, I know that recently there was a patch for fixing meshes and that sort of stuff. I'm not sure if these things are related or not my guess is that they are however.

3 hours ago, TheCrazyGamer2520 said:

Valguero Mesh Crash?

Every time I go to play singleplayer on valguero I get to the point where I would enter in the world, but the game crashes every time. When I look at the crash report it looks like it's saying that there are too many meshes or something like that, I know that recently there was a patch for fixing meshes and that sort of stuff. I'm not sure if these things are related or not my guess is that they are however.

What's the full error message? And are you playing modded?

Edited by TheEclipseee

The first few lines are 

LowLevelFatalError [File:F:\build\Trunk\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp] [Line:247]

Invalid number of texture coordinates

I am using the valguero map extension and chasm mods however after removing them from load order I was still getting the error message. I then tried to remove the platforms anywhere mod and adding those two back in and got the same message. I just tried removing the map extension as well as the platforms anywhere mod and got the same error message. I don't have any other mods that would add or change textures in the already existing Arks.

2 minutes ago, TheCrazyGamer2520 said:

The first few lines are 

LowLevelFatalError [File:F:\build\Trunk\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp] [Line:247]

Invalid number of texture coordinates

I am using the valguero map extension and chasm mods however after removing them from load order I was still getting the error message. I then tried to remove the platforms anywhere mod and adding those two back in and got the same message. I just tried removing the map extension as well as the platforms anywhere mod and got the same error message. I don't have any other mods that would add or change textures in the already existing Arks.

Could you please send a screenshot of the entire message? There's very little to work with there (though I appreciate testing by removing mods first).

Edited by TheEclipseee

Oh, sorry, completely forgot to respond! Unfortunately, I've never seen that error before. The only solutions I've found googling are to try verifying files. I know, I know, textbook response you've probably heard a dozen times before, but it's easy to check and apparently has actually worked where I've seen it suggested.

And if it doesn't work: Have you been able to load into Valg before on SP? Are you able to enter Valg on servers? Try fully uninstalling the map and re-downloading, and if you have an existing save on Valg, make a backup first (steamapps>common>ark>shootergame>saved) and then try deleting your Valguero save, and see if you can load in thereafter. Mainly to see if it's an issue with the save file itself, or something else. Hopefully there will be a solution that doesn't involve loss of data.

Edited by TheEclipseee