Caveman Unofficial pvp welcoming new players

maffmanator

Caveman Unofficial pvp welcoming new players

This is newish server looking for more islanders to join us. This cluster has 4 maps with genesis being added upon release. Some mods have been added to to improve your experience. It has higher rates enabling you to level up faster and tame those dinos without the long wait. All ages and levels of experience welcome DM @NotoriousTiger0710 with any questions or if you need directing to this fantastic server. 

Just a tip for you: if you include exactly what mods you have and even what rates are changed, I bet you'll get a lot more interested players.

Use case: Me personally, I'm not actively looking for a server but could be interested if I'm seeing something that looks promising. I'm not interested enough to do a lot of research about each server and there are many mods that are game breaking to me so an ad like this is immediately put in my mental "forget-pile" whereas if those questions were answered - and I liked the answer - I'd be interested in joining.

Maybe I'm different that way, but then again: maybe there are many others like me and in that case more information is only gonna make for a better server ad :) 

Archived