Community Crunch 215: Anti-Mesh System Enhancements, and EVO Event

StudioWildcard

19 hours ago, Nitrozeus2289 said:

Again, you're right about feedback being necessary, and I understand why people are upset about them cutting corners. They have stated that these false positives are just accidents. Where you're wrong is by saying that I'm yelling at everyone who is pointing out bugs. I'm not, I'm just tired of seeing people complain and threaten to leave. If you think wildcard is crap and that ark is horrible and should die, ok that's your opinion and I'm not going to fault you for that, but when they delay a release to fix the bugs, don't complain about them delaying it because then you get something like extinction. Rushed and very buggy. So by all means point out the problems of ark, just do it without threatening to leave and and try to force a refund.

I think your a little confused bud this is about reporting flase positives. Im reporting mine and your not yelling at everyone your actually focused on me right now for some reason. I understand you need to feel defense but you are digging a depper hole. I am foing what I am supposed to hear and trying to leave a report on all the stuff I have lost and you just want to defend them so badly even if there is a current bug making the game nearly unplayable in certain areas so I hope you would understand in order to fix it and the point of this thread is to report it. Don't want to see people reports and opinions? Then play minecraft or hop on out of here but stop quoting me bud I'm tired of explaining a point that goes right over your head. Good luck qnd hopefully you understand how feedback works now take mine and stop wasting both of our time and others with this nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 6:45 AM, GrimJim said:

I think your a little confused bud this is about reporting flase positives. Im reporting mine and your not yelling at everyone your actually focused on me right now for some reason. I understand you need to feel defense but you are digging a depper hole. I am foing what I am supposed to hear and trying to leave a report on all the stuff I have lost and you just want to defend them so badly even if there is a current bug making the game nearly unplayable in certain areas so I hope you would understand in order to fix it and the point of this thread is to report it. Don't want to see people reports and opinions? Then play minecraft or hop on out of here but stop quoting me bud I'm tired of explaining a point that goes right over your head. Good luck qnd hopefully you understand how feedback works now take mine and stop wasting both of our time and others with this nonsen

On 2/25/2020 at 6:45 AM, GrimJim said:

I think your a little confused bud this is about reporting flase positives. Im reporting mine and your not yelling at everyone your actually focused on me right now for some reason. I understand you need to feel defense but you are digging a depper hole. I am foing what I am supposed to hear and trying to leave a report on all the stuff I have lost and you just want to defend them so badly even if there is a current bug making the game nearly unplayable in certain areas so I hope you would understand in order to fix it and the point of this thread is to report it. Don't want to see people reports and opinions? Then play minecraft or hop on out of here but stop quoting me bud I'm tired of explaining a point that goes right over your head. Good luck qnd hopefully you understand how feedback works now take mine and stop wasting both of our time and others with this nonsense.

This will be the last time I quote you since it's what you request. I know that reporting bugs is what this is for, and I happily encourage people to point out what's wrong and voice your opinions. I'm just pointing out the hippocracy that is occuring elsewhere. I love this game and all the problems it has, yes work needs to be done and there is room for improvement. I'm just saying to those who are always complaining (not you) to appreciate what you got and how hard they are working. I'm just tired of people never being happy with what they have and what is to come

• 3 weeks later...

Playing on server 649 Aberration. Lost all my gear on a new spino. Including 3 new rock drake eggs, lowest was a 145, 3 sets of haz suits and two crypods, one of which had a ravager that was a 145 tame. Tough to see happen after having not played in a while and making a trade for the egg of that spino. Tribe is located at approx 42, 33. Behind waterfall up top. First time in the radiation for egg hunting. 

EEC16BE8-CB5B-4496-958E-3F7096E9CED0.jpeg