Community Crunch 215: Anti-Mesh System Enhancements, and EVO Event

StudioWildcard

It's a good idea and would be ok if it would help fix the lag issues time zone dont matter all goes down at the same time rather it 12,1 ,2,3 o-clock 

9 hours ago, bezitten7 said:

Time zones are a thing that wouldn't be a good idea

5 hours ago, Ecy said:

The daily reboot idea isn't a bad idea, especially if a time, such as 12AM GMT, were announced well ahead of the implementation by a few weeks, and perhaps pop up for a bit on the message of the day. Doesn't take long to reboot, and everyone can just plan around such things.

Time zone dont matter it all will shut down at the same time people will just work around it same as always 

9 hours ago, GhostRSA said:

Question I have not seen answered yet, will the Anti-mesh activate if collision for building has been disabled on a private server?

I am not sure but there are actually launch options for your server to turn off the anti meshing stuff, or to make it non lethal but just teleports people out.

-noundermeshchecking // Will turn it off the anti meshing system entirely
-noundermeshkilling // Will turn it off the anti meshing player kills (but still allow teleporting)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kingkonan85 said:

Still no bug fixes for xbox leveling xp....I cant get any xp from purple drops and you removed nearly 5 lvls of xp dropping me from 135 to 130 then broke xp again. I cant get any xp while doing purple drops.....0xp...and not even a single acknowledgement of this. Pathetic

I had this issue, I mind wiped and it fixed it, dropped me from lvl 133 to 131 though but atleast I can gain xp now

21 hours ago, SirDropbear said:

Nice to see progress towards the whole meshing saga...
Kind of too late though we already lost 3 bases over 2k tames and a couple years of work (all was properly ground out for).
Though if these mesh fixes make a difference you may inspire me to actually play instead of just filling up generators and jumping off, keep up the fixes wildcard! :)

Man those are some huge losses. Did you submit a ticket and report them?  You might be able to get them restored. 

9 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

I am not sure but there are actually launch options for your server to turn off the anti meshing stuff, or to make it non lethal but just teleports people out.

-noundermeshchecking // Will turn it off the anti meshing system entirely
-noundermeshkilling // Will turn it off the anti meshing player kills (but still allow teleporting)

How will this be added to ASM? I tried adding it to the launch arguments but had errors stating it cannot be found.

Good job.....BUT that graphic ?‍?  at the same time also work to show the amount of players reduction too, that they quit playing cause of the huge amount of toxic/abusive players and limited support?? PVE OFFICIAL LIFE
I still have some hope that will be work on to be fixed too ?

#WaitinOnMaSupport

Here special GIF i made for you :)
giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Fukushu said:

@Cedricthanks for the pvp fixes, good work there but corrupted on PVE are still a big issue on Extinction. People teleport corrupted gigas to others and try to steal what they can. :/

It sucks :( .but if built properly  this is no issue. Always build as if a player will attack you .on any map. Trolls are always waiting  for  a quick laugh. It's why I won't go to official. ...I like to make these trolls feel the pain♡.♡^^ it's funny how much they squirm and cry when u have them prisoner...in PVE .... I have no time to wait on support  ...with false  hope ....if I could fukushu idea tell you my secrets ^^ but it's against forum rules xD and possibly banable on official....but yes this teleporting wild Dino should not be ingame...and should  be resolved. 

Dear Ark staff,

for the past weeks I have been experiencing a bug that causes loot crates to despawn (and I think wyverns as well). I play Single Player on Xbox One and have experienced this bug on both maps Ragnarok and Scorched Earth. On the Internet I saw that people had the same thing. Could you please help me to fix the bug?

8 hours ago, GhostRSA said:

How will this be added to ASM? I tried adding it to the launch arguments but had errors stating it cannot be found.

I found those in the patch notes, i run a linux script to launch my cluster from my own hardware. I just add them into that script. but do not add both i think they are mutually exclusive.  if you are renting a server you will have to consult with their documentation or staff. it was added for pc in server version 304.445. I am not sure if ps4/xbox has caught up to it yet but you can find the patch notes on the forum.

1 hour ago, Apple057 said:

Dear Ark staff,

for the past weeks I have been experiencing a bug that causes loot crates to despawn (and I think wyverns as well). I play Single Player on Xbox One and have experienced this bug on both maps Ragnarok and Scorched Earth. On the Internet I saw that people had the same thing. Could you please help me to fix the bug?

I have been looking around on the forums, ever since the update in early january all xbox users are experiencing the same issues. Wyverns, drops, gigas, beavers, titanosaurs, fish, rock drakes, deinonychus, corrupt dinos and other extinction drops/ nodes are not spawning. It takes a lot of fun out of the game when this much of it stops working. Hopefully they fix it soon.