Instant Death zone or teleport

The location where the 2 rocks meets in the included picture, is an instant death zone that sometimes teleports your player to a previous location. This have been verified by 2 different players on my server, including myself.

When standing in the location in question, looking around or at an inventory prompt will kill the player or teleports your player.

Linux server: Debian 10

Game version: 403.4480

Client version: 304.441

This has happened repeatedly even after server restarts. It is a map issue. This bug appeared after the server updated to 304.44 and is still present with 304.4480.

Please look into this,

-Tru

20200127130838_1.jpg

On 1/28/2020 at 8:28 AM, TruWrecks said:

The location where the 2 rocks meets in the included picture, is an instant death zone that sometimes teleports your player to a previous location. This have been verified by 2 different players on my server, including myself.

When standing in the location in question, looking around or at an inventory prompt will kill the player or teleports your player.

Linux server: Debian 10

Game version: 403.4480

Client version: 304.441

This has happened repeatedly even after server restarts. It is a map issue. This bug appeared after the server updated to 304.44 and is still present with 304.4480.

Please look into this,

-Tru

20200127130838_1.jpg

Sounds like the new anti-mesh.