Buff Scorpions

Pastah

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

On 2/22/2020 at 12:35 AM, Pastah said:

That's the problem, scorpions will die or kill the creature when trying to KO a creature.

That's because they aren't supposed to be a main source of Torpor. "Oh shoot, I ran out of arrows but the creature is almost down, let me just use my scorpion real quick". It's not supposed to be a mount you solo tame a Rex with, it just makes early game tames easier. This is further compounded with a trap, which keeps your scorpion almost entirely safe. 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, Pastah said:

I don't see why it can't become good against for knocking out wild dinos for taming purposes.

Because then why make anything for KOing creatures. If you make the Scorpion too good, they become OP. They are better as an early game torpor boost or for when you happen to run out of arrows or something, not as a mount that will entirely tranq a creature. 

On 1/29/2020 at 2:09 PM, Qwertymine said:

Because then why make anything for KOing creatures. If you make the Scorpion too good, they become OP. They are better as an early game torpor boost or for when you happen to run out of arrows or something, not as a mount that will entirely tranq a creature. 

That's the problem, scorpions will die or kill the creature when trying to KO a creature.

Archived