Best way to farm higher level rex saddle blueprints ?

Ruelitas

If you are new then I would suggest hitting the super easy locations and seeing what you can do. Start on ragnarok and get the ones in the desert, they're all red and they always have decent loot in them, but you have to be level 80 before you can start picking them up. However, they aren't in caves and are super easy to drop in and pick up with a flyer.

The ice cave entrance has five drops that spawn in there but they are always blue or yellow, not very likely to contain good rex BPs.

Get a dolphin, some scuba gear, and start farming the ocean crates. There are so many of them that I'm sure you'll eventually find some good items.

If you are new then I would suggest hitting the super easy locations and seeing what you can do. Start on ragnarok and get the ones in the desert, they're all red and they always have decent loot in them, but you have to be level 80 before you can start picking them up. However, they aren't in caves and are super easy to drop in and pick up with a flyer.
The ice cave entrance has five drops that spawn in there but they are always blue or yellow, not very likely to contain good rex BPs.
Get a dolphin, some scuba gear, and start farming the ocean crates. There are so many of them that I'm sure you'll eventually find some good items.
Desert and ice cave loot crate dont have rex saddles in them, they share same loot table as deep sea which does not have it.

On the island they're in red crates in the swamp cave, blue, yellow & red crates in the water caves, also in red crates in the other caves (apart from the snow cave) the generic red crates in caves have a lot of possible loot though so they're extremely rare, red supply drops also have them in the table but again are extremely rare

Scorched earth they're in red supply drops, very rare

Extinction: blue, yellow & red crates in caves, yellow, red & purple osd's

Ragnarok has same loot table as the island so generic red crates in the caves and red supply drops, they're not in the desert, deep sea or lava golem loot

Valguero is same as the island

Best place I've found is swamp cave on the island as the loot table is smaller so higher chance of one dropping but have had one or two in the easy water cave, I've had 3 or 4 from red supply drops on Valguero, either the one's in the chalk hills that have SE loot or the one's in the snow biome, there's a generic red crate in the lava cave on Valguero than can drop them which is easy to farm but has over 100 items in the table so they're very rare drops

1 hour ago, RageQuitter said:

On the island they're in red crates in the swamp cave, blue, yellow & red crates in the water caves, also in red crates in the other caves (apart from the snow cave) the generic red crates in caves have a lot of possible loot though so they're extremely rare, red supply drops also have them in the table but again are extremely rare

Scorched earth they're in red supply drops, very rare

Extinction: blue, yellow & red crates in caves, yellow, red & purple osd's

Ragnarok has same loot table as the island so generic red crates in the caves and red supply drops, they're not in the desert, deep sea or lava golem loot

Valguero is same as the island

Best place I've found is swamp cave on the island as the loot table is smaller so higher chance of one dropping but have had one or two in the easy water cave, I've had 3 or 4 from red supply drops on Valguero, either the one's in the chalk hills that have SE loot or the one's in the snow biome, there's a generic red crate in the lava cave on Valguero than can drop them which is easy to farm but has over 100 items in the table so they're very rare drops

okay , this will help me a lot to know where to start

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Which map/s are you playing on ?Cave loot is always a good way to go regardless. My personal favourite atm is the lava cave on Valguero. 

Is also worth a look on the beacon and cave loot table on the Ark Wiki.

im playing only in valguero right now

5 minutes ago, Ruelitas said:

okay , this will help me a lot to know where to start

im playing only in valguero right now

Nice ! Tbf I dont actually have that much experience from the other Val caves, but I was getting crazy lucky with theri and rex bps in that cave. Its actually insane what the cave gives out considering there is no mobs to deal with. 

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Nice ! Tbf I dont actually have that much experience from the other Val caves, but I was getting crazy lucky with theri and rex bps in that cave. Its actually insane what the cave gives out considering there is no mobs to deal with. 

You've had a lot more luck than me then, always seems to be asc slingshots, stone picks and cloth armour from the red crate lol, usually tend to get better stuff from the yellow

18 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

You've had a lot more luck than me then, always seems to be asc slingshots, stone picks and cloth armour from the red crate lol, usually tend to get better stuff from the yellow

I guess I was lucky. Obviously I got alot of rubbish but I just felt it gave out good loot quite alot.

Archived