Alpha Broodmother made me quit Ark completely!

Killzuminati

From my experience, if you aren't positioned close enough in on the pad, or are moving around during the transport, you can be kicked from the transport. Also, if one of the Rexes takes a crap on you during transport. Rule of thumb when transporting to arenas: 1) stand still, 2) don't stand under dinos, and 3) try to be as close to the pads center as possible. 

18 hours ago, randomperson363 said:

I’m sorry if I misunderstood or something but did you say that official rexs have 8-10K damage stats because I have never seen a rex with anything near that on official even heavily mutated I’ve don’t the boss solo with rexs that have 1.7 k melee and I was pretty sure they were good I didn’t lose one rex even 

14 hours ago, Luewen said:

Er is that rex damage a typo or what? On official settings you are not getting rex melee to 8 to 10K.

My apologies, I haven't played Ark for about a week due to another game taking up my time. My memory has obviously failed me. 

20 hours ago, PertySlick said:

Am I the only one that gets little results from a daedon anyway?  I went through the trouble of breeding max level Daedon with all levels on food and the dang thing shot 2 or 3 rings of health (unridden auto-heal) then was waiting for hunger to fill up.  I feel like it is a waste of a spot compared to including another Megatherium.  Am I wrong?

The pigs just being pigs. Standing around eating, doing nothing. We tried, but it was never worth it.

15 hours ago, DeHammer said:

From my experience, if you aren't positioned close enough in on the pad, or are moving around during the transport, you can be kicked from the transport. Also, if one of the Rexes takes a crap on you during transport. Rule of thumb when transporting to arenas: 1) stand still, 2) don't stand under dinos, and 3) try to be as close to the pads center as possible. 

This. Also dont look in your inventory or tames inventory when teleport happens. Or if tail whips you in the air.

25 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

U can teleport into the arena while riding a dino, i rode my yuty while teleporting in several times.

All i can say is that you're really lucky, in 6.6k hours of playing ark ive seen way too many failed teleports because of those 2 reasons,you must be irish, cos you certainly have their luck :)

On 1/27/2020 at 11:49 AM, Killzuminati said:

I feel my problem was the whistling. I couldn’t get them to attack for the first few seconds of fight and they didn’t have yuttie buff for a short duration of the beginning  fight (about 25-30 seconds) I was too distracted by my bro getting the boot and losing the pig. I was spamming attack target on Broodmother and it wasn’t working for a bit. When they were all up the damage was insane but once about 2 fell that was it... 

Easier imo to set them all to attack target and shot the broom with a rifle, then hop on the yut and spam

On 1/27/2020 at 12:27 PM, randomperson363 said:

I’m sorry if I misunderstood or something but did you say that official rexs have 8-10K damage stats because I have never seen a rex with anything near that on official even heavily mutated I’ve don’t the boss solo with rexs that have 1.7 k melee and I was pretty sure they were good I didn’t lose one rex even 

Pretty sure he meant 800 - 1K %.

On our private, somewhat imprint boosted server, our non-mutated Rex 's have around 60K HP and 3K % melee damage. We could easily do the Alpha Ragnarok Dual Boss fight with 10-12 Rexes and a Yuti. Even if the the Yuti didn't show it was no problem. 

Archived