PvP for busy people

siayaka

Suggestion

PvP for busy people

I was hoping to play ark PvP in a way that doesn’t feel like you have to dedicate so much time too. Like how in gta you have all your stuff and can get on and off without being wiped. Or having to be on all the time to make sure your stuff is all ok. Just to have some one take it all away because they live on the other side of the world.  I don’t want to have to play politics with mega tribes. 

I have several ideas how this can be done.

one would be to have a place not on the map you play on with other people. It would be like entering your own area where you can build your base and store Dino’s. It would be easy to fit into the scientific storyline of the game. And you would have to leave to farm and harvest resources or tame animals. 
for the story part it could be that people all now have their own space ships like the overseer had. 

the second is simple. It’s to have PvP like how ark mobile has. Where some parts of the map are PvP and some are Pve with the harvest rates and tame rates increased in PvP areas. And decreased in PvE areas.

ark is my favorite game. But I feel like I can’t play it and have a health work, life, play balance.

6 replies to this server topic

Archived