Best way to get LOTS of hide ?

Koli2556

A Therizino with a lot of Power levels using the chomp attack on 1x official would gather around 150 hide from most medium and large dinos. Ten medium sized dinos is 1500 hide. You can chomp while running. I would slot cap in a matter of 20 minutes I guess? That’s how I gathered many many thousands of hide for saddles.

1 hour ago, mattj said:

A Therizino with a lot of Power levels using the chomp attack on 1x official would gather around 150 hide from most medium and large dinos. Ten medium sized dinos is 1500 hide. You can chomp while running. I would slot cap in a matter of 20 minutes I guess? That’s how I gathered many many thousands of hide for saddles.

This ^

But instead lvl delicate harvesting for more hide.

25 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

Store all the hide gathered from meat runs while feeding dinos babies etc. I got enough for around 60+ asc rex saddles and 12+ asc giga saddles and still got more than 2 tek storage full thru this method.

^^this

the normal meat harvesting should get you more then enough hide!

personally i prefer my 1200+% spino in rag swamp, when you are full with meat you normally have a couple thousand hide too!

2 minutes ago, KrackenOne said:

Ovis (level 100+), slaughter, chainsaw, you'll need to be buy a vault and a few grills or the hide/wool/mutton will go to waste. on Val they are all over the steppes.

We tried that technique, with like 140% chainsaw, 93 levle points only spent in melee, and a 900 hp ovis. But we only got like 2600 hide. 

12 hours ago, mattj said:

Theri yes, but delicate leveled gives even more hide.

Archived