Jump to content

Vincenta13

Is there any command to unlock the notes of a specific map?

Recommended Posts

Note explorer

Yo, there is a cheat code for open only dino and note explorer from 1 map? A cheat for the island, scorched earth? Because of WC i lose all my note explorer already open and dont want to search around the map.

But i dont want to open note from extinction, so if you know a cheat code for open note explorer from 1 map.. thanks to answer me.

Peace everybody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vincenta13 said:

Note explorer

Yo, there is a cheat code for open only dino and note explorer from 1 map? A cheat for the island, scorched earth? Because of WC i lose all my note explorer already open and dont want to search around the map.

But i dont want to open note from extinction, so if you know a cheat code for open note explorer from 1 map.. thanks to answer me.

Peace everybody

I don't know of any unlock commands. but you can probably use teleport commands to go to the ones you want to unlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vincenta13 said:

Note explorer

Yo, there is a cheat code for open only dino and note explorer from 1 map? A cheat for the island, scorched earth? Because of WC i lose all my note explorer already open and dont want to search around the map.

But i dont want to open note from extinction, so if you know a cheat code for open note explorer from 1 map.. thanks to answer me.

Peace everybody

There is no command that unlock the notes of a specific map. There is only a command to unlock a specific one:

giveexplorernote <index>

Or a command to unlock all of them:

giveallexplorernotes

I've never added the first command to the wiki because I couldn't care less about building and maintaining a list by indexes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 6:02 AM, invincibleqc said:

There is no command that unlock the notes of a specific map. There is only a command to unlock a specific one:


giveexplorernote <index>

Or a command to unlock all of them:


giveallexplorernotes

I've never added the first command to the wiki because I couldn't care less about building and maintaining a list by indexes.

Oh thanks try this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, invincibleqc said:

There is no command that unlock the notes of a specific map. There is only a command to unlock a specific one:


giveexplorernote <index>

Or a command to unlock all of them:


giveallexplorernotes

I've never added the first command to the wiki because I couldn't care less about building and maintaining a list by indexes.

Giveexplorerenote what do you mean by index via number or name of it or is it both? Oh by the way it's unlockallexplorernotes not giveallexplorernotes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Giveexplorerenote what do you mean by index via number or name of it or is it both?

It is an index that access the internal array of explorer notes.

11 minutes ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Oh by the way it's unlockallexplorernotes not giveallexplorernotes

No, it is actually giveallexplorernotes and giveexplorernote. Although unlockexplorernote is a valid method, it is not mapped nor recognized as a command by the cheat manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 2:45 AM, invincibleqc said:

It is an index that access the internal array of explorer notes.

No, it is actually giveallexplorernotes and giveexplorernote. Although unlockexplorernote is a valid method, it is not mapped nor recognized as a command by the cheat manager.

Ah okay i just realised that mistake my bad but can you be able to give me an example of one of those index's so i can figure out the rest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Ah okay i just realised that mistake my bad but can you be able to give me an example of one of those index's so i can figure out the rest?

giveexplorernote 687

Would unlock the "Mecha King Titan Hologram", then 688 to 702 would unlock HLN-A Discovery #1-15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, invincibleqc said:

There is no command that unlock the notes of a specific map. There is only a command to unlock a specific one:


giveexplorernote <index>

Or a command to unlock all of them:


giveallexplorernotes

I've never added the first command to the wiki because I couldn't care less about building and maintaining a list by indexes.

yo thx now ive got all skins and achievements my ark froze but i got them all bc the achievements are popping up in xbox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...