Is there any command to unlock the notes of a specific map?

Vincenta13

Note explorer

Yo, there is a cheat code for open only dino and note explorer from 1 map? A cheat for the island, scorched earth? Because of WC i lose all my note explorer already open and dont want to search around the map.

But i dont want to open note from extinction, so if you know a cheat code for open note explorer from 1 map.. thanks to answer me.

Peace everybody

5 hours ago, Vincenta13 said:

Note explorer

Yo, there is a cheat code for open only dino and note explorer from 1 map? A cheat for the island, scorched earth? Because of WC i lose all my note explorer already open and dont want to search around the map.

But i dont want to open note from extinction, so if you know a cheat code for open note explorer from 1 map.. thanks to answer me.

Peace everybody

I don't know of any unlock commands. but you can probably use teleport commands to go to the ones you want to unlock.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Vincenta13 said:

Note explorer

Peace everybody

There is no command that unlock the notes of a specific map. There is only a command to unlock a specific one:

giveexplorernote <index>

Or a command to unlock all of them:

giveallexplorernotes

I've never added the first command to the wiki because I couldn't care less about building and maintaining a list by indexes.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:02 AM, invincibleqc said:

There is no command that unlock the notes of a specific map. There is only a command to unlock a specific one:

giveexplorernote <index>

giveallexplorernotes

I've never added the first command to the wiki because I couldn't care less about building and maintaining a list by indexes.

Oh thanks try this 

On 1/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, invincibleqc said:

giveexplorernote <index>

giveallexplorernotes

Giveexplorerenote what do you mean by index via number or name of it or is it both? Oh by the way it's unlockallexplorernotes not giveallexplorernotes

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Giveexplorerenote what do you mean by index via number or name of it or is it both?

It is an index that access the internal array of explorer notes.

11 minutes ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Oh by the way it's unlockallexplorernotes not giveallexplorernotes

No, it is actually giveallexplorernotes and giveexplorernote. Although unlockexplorernote is a valid method, it is not mapped nor recognized as a command by the cheat manager.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:45 AM, invincibleqc said:

It is an index that access the internal array of explorer notes.

No, it is actually giveallexplorernotes and giveexplorernote. Although unlockexplorernote is a valid method, it is not mapped nor recognized as a command by the cheat manager.

Ah okay i just realised that mistake my bad but can you be able to give me an example of one of those index's so i can figure out the rest?

• Volunteer Moderator
43 minutes ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Ah okay i just realised that mistake my bad but can you be able to give me an example of one of those index's so i can figure out the rest?

giveexplorernote 687

Would unlock the "Mecha King Titan Hologram", then 688 to 702 would unlock HLN-A Discovery #1-15.

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, invincibleqc said:

giveexplorernote <index>

giveallexplorernotes

yo thx now ive got all skins and achievements my ark froze but i got them all bc the achievements are popping up in xbox 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, HeyHaveANiceDay said:

Hello to start of i play on ps4 but i have run into problems with These Commands you have specified in this post and i would like to know if you have Any solution

thank you, have a nice day

How are you typing it in?  I have done it on Xbox.  Make sure you are in your base,. It will lock up your game most likely.

7 hours ago, OutlawFirebird said:

How are you typing it in?  I have done it on Xbox.  Make sure you are in your base,. It will lock up your game most likely.

I am typing it in as stated on here which results in a game crash or only unlocking the dossiers as well as only some index are working while others do nothing

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 11:28 AM, invincibleqc said:

giveexplorernote 687

Would unlock the "Mecha King Titan Hologram", then 688 to 702 would unlock HLN-A Discovery #1-15.

Is there a place that has the complete index list of notes? I've been working on TheIsland and have gathered all the non-tek-cave explorer notes, only have a couple tamings left, and in general am about ready to ascend with a full completion of this ark, but the bosses I've downed so far have not given ANY dossiers despite how they should apparently be doing so.

I'm reluctant to just start guessing or making my own index by giving notes, because that would ruin the lore hunt we've been working on.

For clarity, I'm on an unofficial server cluster. I have admin access when I need it but I rarely use it, but this is a case where I'm completely willing to use a cheatcode to give dossier credit where it's due despite the game screwing with us in this way.

Megapithecus - killed half a dozen times, all difficulties
Broodmother - same as above
Dragon - 3 kills, gamma level

It's been two of us with a full roster of rexes, daeodon, yutyrannus.

Difficulty is official/vanilla equivalent, yes there are mods, PC platform

• Volunteer Moderator
45 minutes ago, KriegTiger said:

Is there a place that has the complete index list of notes?

Sorry, I don't think there is a list available anywhere. You could backup your local profile (../Saved/ directory), test indexes in single-player until you find the ones you are interested in, restore your backup and then use them on your server.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, monkeybaby said:

I did giveallexplorernotes but it didn't give all of them and when I try to do giveexplorernote 668-702 it doesnt give them to me and when I go to the location it doesnt collect it when it is scanned 

Figured it out. Seems like the following patch:

On 11/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, StudioWildcard said:

v310.94 - 05/20/2020

• Added additional protection to GCM, Explorer Notes, and Glitches to address potential exploits

Prevents the notes that are not "Creature Dossier" from unlocking if you are not standing next to an actual "Explorer Note". Before:

7FE994904F77988F036C888452AD1C95244E7639

After:

6144DAD69126835B7BBB7612A4FA0B6F2BF36549

The "XP Buff" is also no longer stacking. Running that command used to give 400k+ seconds (screenshot taken in October 2019):

9BE1E2FA0D75C20093AE3A7FB6ED300103DD1F1C

So yeah, just make sure you are standing next to an actual ruin and the commands should works.

3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

giveexplorernote 690

Decided to do something for the public interest - IE to make an index and share it.

Interesting thing... I'm only getting dossiers when I run the 'giveexplorernote XYZ' command. I've gotten dossiers from Island through Excinction (I don't own genesis), but I have yet to see a single actual 'Note' note after having run the cheat command from 1 through 700. Any thoughts on why that is?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.602ee85ee9f13b83daea2b5fa06b38ff.jpgUntitled2.thumb.jpg.0d8e9324a4093df8c797a32ba2618222.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, KriegTiger said:

I've gotten dossiers from Island through Excinction (I don't own genesis), but I have yet to see a single actual 'Note' note after having run the cheat command from 1 through 700. Any thoughts on why that is?

The answer to your question is a few posts before yours. ?

Archived