rapinduke

PvE Pillar spamming

PvE Pillar spamming

My 6 year old and i have been building a base on top of a hill and some idiot came along and surrounded our base as  close as he could surrounding our  camp

with pillars so we are unable to finish our construction project.  after 2 months now he has a base 4 islands away and his pillars spam every water way and river for game miles keeping everyone from being   able to build,  the worst part is he doesnt play he only signs in for a few minutes every 11 days  to refresh his pillar spams .  my suggestion is to base pillar spamming with no penalty based on the structure sizes. if you have a few tons  of buildings pillars should than not effect your area but if you dont than you cant build. , and than theres a complete river across the way without a player structure for miles i dont get it, can we fix this or should we just quit

Edited by rapinduke

13 minutes ago, rapinduke said:

PvE Pillar spamming

My 6 year old and i have been building a base on top of a hill and some idiot came along and surrounded our base as  close as he could surrounding our  camp

with pillars so we are unable to finish our construction project.  after 2 months now he has a base 4 islands away and his pillars spam every water way and river for game miles keeping everyone from being   able to build,  the worst part is he doesnt play he only signs in for a few minutes every 11 days  to refresh his pillar spams .  my suggestion is to base pillar spamming with no penalty based on the structure sizes. if you have a few tons  of buildings pillars should than not effect your area but if you dont than you cant build. , and than theres a complete river across the way without a player structure for miles i dont get it, can we fix this or should we just quit

Submit a Support Ticket and the enforcement team will investigate and most likely wipe their pillars. Just be patient, and provide as much info as you can and it will be dealt with. Good luck!