More shallow fish spawns plz

Jemcrystal

Suggestion

More shallow fish spawns plz

I can count on my fingers how many shallow fish spawns are available on each map.  Those of us who love pelags and otters are ever a victim of obtaining enough fish to feed our livestock.  Please pay more attention to this.   It is another resource management time consumption.  Because fish spoil so quickly we are required to log in daily to fish for our pets.  Very tedious.  

I will reiterate a thread I made ages ago where I requested a fish pond item be created.  A craftable fish pond.  But this thread is about Genesis map and all the others if you would be so kind to give us more Coelacanth and Salmon but not Piranha.  Piranha limit the game's fun.  The water already has the challenges of movement it does not need to be excessively challenging.  We have no protection against Piranha as they respawn quickly and even with a water pet to guard us we are going to take damage.  Piranha are way to much.  And they don't drop enough fish meat to be a viable source for feeding livestock.

Please please please more fish in tiny ponds covering more space per land map.  I shouldn't have to fight with everyone on the server for that one spot on the map that has a fish pond.  We all have otters.  Please more fish ponds plz.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived