JaceonTerence

AC cable connectors - no power?

I have a bunch of ACs set up as well as a generator. I used some cables placed on the floor in a grid like fashion with them also connecting to the generator. However, when I placed fuel in the generator and started it up, I looked at the ACs and it still said there was no electricity flowing through. I don’t know what I’m missing or messed up and want to incubate this egg before it spoils. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

8 minutes ago, JaceonTerence said:

AC cable connectors - no power?

I have a bunch of ACs set up as well as a generator. I used some cables placed on the floor in a grid like fashion with them also connecting to the generator. However, when I placed fuel in the generator and started it up, I looked at the ACs and it still said there was no electricity flowing through. I don’t know what I’m missing or messed up and want to incubate this egg before it spoils. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Scratch that, I figured out what was missing. I still can’t incubate the egg though, when I have the generator on and everything is on and I drop the egg, it still says the same thing as when I tried torches and fire pits, decomposes one so and so time and spoils in so and so time. What do I do?

Fertilized eggs are eggs of your tamed creatures, male and female of the same species. Wild eggs found around the isle are never fertilized and can‘t be breed, they are only for making kibble.

If your two tamed trikes mate, then this egg must be fertilized and the egg must have the right temperature to hatch. Not all eggs need an AC, or more AC‘s. Look at Dododex for the right temperature.

2 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Fertilized eggs are eggs of your tamed creatures, male and female of the same species. Wild eggs found around the isle are never fertilized and can‘t be breed, they are only for making kibble.

If your two tamed trikes mate, then this egg must be fertilized and the egg must have the right temperature to hatch. Not all eggs need an AC, or more AC‘s. Look at Dododex for the right temperature.

The one I’m currently trying to hatch was from my trikes. I drop the egg, I’m within the temp range, and it still says the same stuff, nothing about it being incubated or hatching. The only extra info there is is that it’ll spoil and decompose at certain times. I’m confused because I’ve tried watching videos and everything. Nothing seems to be working for me.

2 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

If its fertilised its in the name, u wont see a decompose timer but u should see a egg health bar and incubation bar.

Hm I haven’t seen that but that’s weird because it could only have come from my Dino’s, since I have them inside a fencing that’s fully closed off. I’ll try again.

You must mate them, both Trikes must be set on wander. If they‘re not on wander, they will not mate, the hearts above their heads will rest pink. If they mate, the hearts will turn to red.

Look at my video, it‘s with unicorns, but it always rests the same.

The breeding is made with a pheromone, so I don‘t need an AC, but for the mating it rests the same.

15 hours ago, Castlerock said:

Dinos lay regular unfertilised eggs on their own over time that cant be hatched, only when u mate them will they lay a fertilised egg.

8 hours ago, XaosRes said:

You must mate them, both Trikes must be set on wander. If they‘re not on wander, they will not mate, the hearts above their heads will rest pink. If they mate, the hearts will turn to red.

Look at my video, it‘s with unicorns, but it always rests the same.

The breeding is made with a pheromone, so I don‘t need an AC, but for the mating it rests the same.

Okay so I finally got a fertilized egg from them and hatched it. Looks like their eggs aren’t always fertilized for some reason eh oh well. Thank you!

On 1/26/2020 at 1:05 PM, JaceonTerence said:

Okay so I finally got a fertilized egg from them and hatched it. Looks like their eggs aren’t always fertilized for some reason eh oh well. Thank you!

Did you read anything anyone else said? Female creatures (wild or tamed) will lay unfertilized eggs randomly. They will only lay fertilized eggs within the appropriate proximity to a male set on wander, while also being set on wander themselves. 

It’s kinda like in real life where animals (e.g. chickens) still lay eggs even when there isn’t a male to fertilize them... one of the most popular breakfast foods in human history is based on this fact... we don’t eat fertilized eggs.

Archived