LEGENDARY OSD 25 WAVES BUT LOOT NO BETTER QUALITY

FREYAB

LEGENDARY OSD 25 WAVES BUT LOOT NO BETTER QUALITY

So 3 people on our server have done the legendary osd 4 times, the last one they did they went 25 waves and the loot was no better than doing 7 waves plus none of the legendary osds gave them unassembled meks!  Something seems wrong with this devs??  Our tribe used to do the legendary drops quite frequently about 12 months ago but we never did 25 waves but we got unassembled meks every time and really good loots.  Have you guys nerfed them??  I thought the loot improved the more waves you did?  If not then they are only worth doing to 7 waves.

Thanks for your feedback Lucan, at least we know it is happening to others and not just on our server.   I wish the devs would address this as they said that the more waves you do the more chance of getting better loot.  Still weird how they did not get a single unassembled mek from any of them so they must have nerfed them.  Let us hope that maybe they will make them worth doing again.

20 hours ago, FREYAB said:

Thanks for your feedback Lucan, at least we know it is happening to others and not just on our server.   I wish the devs would address this as they said that the more waves you do the more chance of getting better loot.  Still weird how they did not get a single unassembled mek from any of them so they must have nerfed them.  Let us hope that maybe they will make them worth doing again.

yes I agree mek bp are seldom now sadly  I got 1 every 3-4 purples lol maybe^^ I find an mastercraft mek in a red then jm in purple zzzz

On 1/28/2020 at 7:52 PM, hud said:

I made same mistake 2 times. Went to 25+, never ever again.  Time consuming, and than u get like 500 elements. Not worth it because it's so much random its just crazy. 

Yeah just not worth it.  We only go to 7 waves now and so do the other tribes on the server.  I think it would be great if the devs made meks a little more common for purple drops though :)  I hope the devs read  this ;)

Archived