are the ice wyvern eggs broken

sjskdjkfa

During last winter event I checked nest few time in few days, didn't saw eggs or wyverns. Meybe bad luck only, someone farmed already, don't know. 

Now I have even bigger problem.  Is it possible to transfer ice wyvern/baby/eggs from Val to any other map. 

Is it possible to get them out from cryopod/upload when they are stucked inside

I often heard about that you cant Upload Ice Wyvern eggs from Valg. I not have lot experience with it but i just know when Wildcard allowed to Transfer Stuff out from Valg i was upload a Ice Wyvern Egg 190 on Valg and Download it on Rag without any problems. So that problem seems not since day one ( since transfering out is allowed) on Valg.

2 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

are the ice wyvern eggs broken

I have three shacks in the murder snow on a rag server pve. I used to get all kinds of eggs, but the last month I haven't gotten a single one. Is anybody else getting them? Perhaps im just not checking frequently enough?

Are you shacks blocking wyverns from spawning? 

4 hours ago, Glydyr said:

Are you shacks blocking wyverns from spawning? 

Definitively not. I know because there were other shacks that were closer to the egg nest spawn locations when I moved there. I had to place my shacks 2x to 3x further from the nest to even get a spot. And now these other shacks have decayed away. Actually come to think of it those people probably also experienced the eggs not spawning these past few months, and gave up getting them, and this is why their shacks have decayed. But with the closer shacks having decayed the nests are more open than ever, and yet still no eggs.

Archived