Can someone suggest me the best breeding stats

Slickasaur

Can someone suggest me the best breeding stats

My tribe leader wont tell me the settings he has for breeding,he has it so large creatures like wyverns and Rex's take a little over 4 hours and need care only 3 or 4 times.i would love to have those settings on single player but while using single player settings I dont know how to get 3 to for 4 cares for wyverns and only take about 4 and a half hours to mature.i am not very good at math can someone please help me out?

I have a friend who rents out servers, what his stat is is 30x maturation, and it makes it so stuff like wyvs, drakes, and readers grow in about an hour, with a single imprint right at the very end, and it imprints fully. So for that, I would estimate about 10x, or maybe 8x, you would need to experimentwith it, but I like 30x myself.

Thanks man but that doesint help me.

I just need to know what numbers to put into baby mature speed and I think baby cuddle interval multiplier when you have the use single player settings box checked so I can get either time I talked about or what your buddys has.i would prefer myne cause it makes you work harder for it so it feels more valuable.

Pretty ticked off I have to do this cause I was booted from a server I paid half for after I got us set up to do the boss fight on ragnarok.total slimey POS move from a friend.

20x will take a rex & wyvern 4h 37m to mature, cuddle time of 0.12 will give them 4 imprints, 0.1 is 5 imprints

I'm not sure if setting them manually will override the single player settings? (never used them so not sure) if it doesn't or if it multiplies the SP settings further then probably best to leave the box unchecked and manually change other settings to get the game how you want, the breeding settings for SP seem off to me anyway and in a spreadsheet can see loads of creatures that will be impossible to imprint 

Archived