pve Xbox hosted dedicated server

SPESHUL

Xbox hosted dedicated server

Server hosted on Xbox as dedicated for rag, message Xbox account CHEESE SOUP#9238 for invite and or add to friends or message discord SPESHUL#4213 with ID for invite 

The server name is cheesesoup9238 (because I'm too lazy to change the name) use above account contacts if it server doesn't show up in the listings.

Stats are boosted and carry weight is maxed. Leveling is also boosted but not to terribly much. Leveling is to get you started off without having to be super dedicated to have fun. Harvest is also set up to yield more gains so you don't have to spend hours and hours just to get started.

Essentially the server is set up for people to have fun and not deal with so much grind. Dino stats are also changed except for wild dinos. Nothing absurdly overpowered. Feel free to play as you wish. 

Also one last thing, message Xbox users SPESHUL WOLF or angrycanadian18 for invite to server or any questions or complaints. I will try to keep the server up 24/7 but as it is Xbox hosted, it might need a day here and there to cool down and rest so I don't fry the system. Announcements will be posted here for days that I do that. 

Archived