Explorer Notes not Giving XP

ChillNation

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Cedric said:

This was patched out in v304.44

Edit: I read this too fast.  You should still receive these boosts for a new char.  But I do believe there has been changes to this.

I opened 2 notes last night on a new character and new PSN account on the island and got no xp. I'm on PS4.

Explorer nodes dont work on arkpocalypse ps4

HI.

I play on the ps4 for the moment. and after the last 30 day reset on arkpocalypse on the ps4 official servers the explorer nodes dont work for me.

I have done evertying i can think off including going off server and back again, creating new carachters and so on and nothing is working.

i asked around in the server and it seams like this its a problem for alot off pepole.

Have wildcard said anything about this or is there some fix i dont know about ?

Best regards WaveIT

I've been having the same problem for a few days now since the last small update.   It's like the note isn't being registered as being collected because you can log off the server and back on and the note can be recollected yet still no buffs added..   it's really a problem for me since I play hardcore and really depend on the notes if I die..

I've been having the same problem for a few days now since the last small update.   It's like the note isn't being registered as being collected because you can log off the server and back on and the note can be recollected yet still no buffs added..   it's really a problem for me since I play hardcore and really depend on the notes if I die..

In SP, I am still getting the XP boost... however, upon logging in to SP tonight I discovered that all of my explorer notes and map had been reset. Like I hadn't found a single explorer note (when I had at least 80% of them) and when pulling up my map, it looked like I hadn't been anywhere outside of my base. DILO??

Shelly

Not Gaining XP for the whole of yesterday.                       So yesterday I played on server beginners 932 for most of the day. Since I accepted a few people to my tribe I have received no xp or bonus for explorer notes at all despite Taming killing and crafting loads. I'm stuck at level 39 and really annoyed. Anyone shed any light on this please?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Explorer Notes not Giving XP

Archived