Google Account issues

Pius1251

Google Account issues

Hey, a few months ago, I downloaded Ark Mobile, but I didn't wanted to start from the very start. My friend already was in the singleplayer midgame and I wanted to play singleplayer as well. So I asked him and I logged myself in with his Google Play Games and normal Google account, so I could use the cloudsafe to get his point of progress. That didn't work so I started to play myself. I'm now at level 96 and slowly farming my Tek armor and decided, after long time of thinking, to purchase God Console. I bought myself a 15€ card to pay the price but then I saw that I was only able to pay with his account... I am somehow logged in with my friends account (he is actualy playing on his device) but everytime I log in it says, I'm logged in with my account. I tried reinstalling Ark and made shure it's my Google account but it still didn't work :(

@XaosRes good idea and thanks. I think I know a possible solution.

@OP since you are on an android device, the play store default account may be your friends account since that is the one you used to access the game originally through the play games thing, even after switching to your own. You may want to go to the settings -> accounts -> google accounts and then completely remove your friend’s account. This may solve your problem. Let me know. 

Archived