titanosaure

gemo

47 minutes ago, gemo said:

titanosaure

does anyone know how long a titanosaure in the wild can live i have one stuck in my base  

I don't believe there's a set time, they kinda just come and go. Have had a few simply disappear while I went back to base to get supplies to tame them. 

Your best bet for removal is to make it a way to get out of whatever walls you have. They walk around a lot, and will wander out soon enough. Also, set dinos to passive so someone can't aggro it into destroying your base(If you are multiplayer). 

1 hour ago, Qwertymine said:

I don't believe there's a set time, they kinda just come and go. Have had a few simply disappear while I went back to base to get supplies to tame them. 

Your best bet for removal is to make it a way to get out of whatever walls you have. They walk around a lot, and will wander out soon enough. Also, set dinos to passive so someone can't aggro it into destroying your base(If you are multiplayer). 

Even passive tames can be killed ;) it's a sticky situation  xD as far as structures  yes wildcard did tweek the mechanics  a bit but.....trolls adapt pretty fast to these fixes lol me being one of them lol I've had to wipe many tribes in my life on pve legacy lol.

2 minutes ago, gemo said:

I cant hes half way in my base stuck in my ind fordge hes been there for 3 weeks

the best way to deal with this is ask people on the server to help if they can kill it BUT before you do ask them to wait 15 minutes so the offline protection kicks in if anyone is upto the job .... lol. other than that idk

Archived