Level 3 alpha raptor

QuietDubstep

On official PvP I would take down L150 alpha raptors with a junk wild L130+ crop tamed Theri with an engram saddle and a bunch of levels in melee. Once I got good Theris with 100% imprint, 21,000 HP, around 600 melee, and an 80+ saddle I wouldn’t hesitate taking on 3 or 4 alpha raptors or carnos at once and would barely take any damage. I would make sure to leave them on Neutral so if I got stunned or something dumb they would kick all their asses even without me. Probably more quickly.

4 hours ago, PertySlick said:

There is one way to find out ;)  Don't be afraid of loss in this game.  Learning to deal with loss makes you a better player.  Otherwise you end up playing it too careful and missing lots of opportunities.  I had the same problem when I started out.

Thing is, I get too attached to my dinos, the 167 Theri is called Therror and he's the dad of his newborn Baby Therizino  with his wife being Therra. You know it may sound weird but I have the bad habit of getting too attached to certain dinos.

21 minutes ago, QuietDubstep said:

Thing is, I get too attached to my dinos, the 167 Theri is called Therror and he's the dad of his newborn Baby Therizino  with his wife being Therra. You know it may sound weird but I have the bad habit of getting too attached to certain dinos.

I hear ya.  I am guilty of the same.

Archived