Tame randomly died

So my tribe mate and I were trying out our Sarco because it was lots of fun. And then when my tribe mate went on after a couple of seconds it just died. It said in the tribe log that it had died. But to what? It wasn’t starving there was nothing dangerous around. We had a tamed eel next to it so maybe our eel killed it. But it said nothing about that and a eel wouldn’t of instantly killed it. Has this happened to anyone before? Is this a glitch? Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Scrufy101 said:

Tame randomly died

So my tribe mate and I were trying out our Sarco because it was lots of fun. And then when my tribe mate went on after a couple of seconds it just died. It said in the tribe log that it had died. But to what? It wasn’t starving there was nothing dangerous around. We had a tamed eel next to it so maybe our eel killed it. But it said nothing about that and a eel wouldn’t of instantly killed it. Has this happened to anyone before? Is this a glitch? Thank you!

It may have drowned?

Edit: nevermind they can't drown lol

Edited by AnAncientOrder
  • Thanks 1

Maybe something to do with that new anti mesh thing? I lost a crop plot with a plant in it a few days ago to something similar. I just heard the noise like something breaking and I looked around and it was broken. I have had the plants die before and it never kills the plot! Also nothing was attacking it, it had just shot at a fish or something a moment prior. Unless it hit my spino and that caused it to damage itself because the spino was right on top of it. 

5 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Maybe something to do with that new anti mesh thing? I lost a crop plot with a plant in it a few days ago to something similar. I just heard the noise like something breaking and I looked around and it was broken. I have had the plants die before and it never kills the plot! Also nothing was attacking it, it had just shot at a fish or something a moment prior. Unless it hit my spino and that caused it to damage itself because the spino was right on top of it. 

Okay interesting