Can you copy a server to local?

Can you copy a server to local?

As you know, the beginner server will get wiped at about 2k game days. I'm wondering if there is a way that I could copy it to local?  I jumped on a beginner server and really happy with where I'm at. I'm wondering if there is a way that I could copy to local on xbox. I really doubt it, but didn't see harm in asking.

I play SP, but I really like the offline passage of time concept. Of course, no one has thought that this should be an option for single player.  Sad. I'm pondering starting my own server as pathetic as that sounds.

On a side note, I intend to do my first transfer to a official PvE server, but I do not have high hopes of even being able to lay a camp fire since even PvE servers are loaded with griefers who break the game for everyone with their GDam pillars. If anyone can direct me to being able to play online PvE in a fair way, please let me know. I have 600+ hours experience in the game. ALL WORTHLESS since territories are owned instantly everywhere.

Thanks for any guidance. I love the game, but I'm unable to get the multiplayer aspect to work for me. Everyone is evil and I have no friends......that play this game.  Is it REASONABLY possible to play this game PvE ona server at this point? All thoughts appreciated.

Honestly now is probably the best time to grab a base location on official PvE, servers are pretty dead right now. Just keep hopping and hoping. Pillars have a short decay also so keep an eye out for ones which are close to decaying. 

There's no way to copy an official server to local unfortunately, if you have a laptop/pc with windows 10 the best thing to do would be to start a server on there, that way you can load up the server on your PC and play it on your xbox or leave the server on for the passage of time.

Otherwise if single player is the only option, then there is a slomo command that you can use to speed up time, which you could use to skip the time that would've passed whilst you've been off the game.

Archived